What is the point of labour ?

pawpar

There's probably an interesting academic paper somewhere on how political parties die. 

You know, with equations and stuff.

Or if there isn't one,  SLAB's death could make a useful contribution to the field.

The Leonard Deficiency?

The Baillie Expiration?

The James Kelly Evolutionary Dead End?

Given how shit scared he is of upsetting the heartland gammons that went from Labour to Tory last election, Starmer will be delighted he doesn't have to be opposite Johnson this evening. He can forensically fail to hold the Tories to account from the comfort his own couch.

I see perennial loser Red Ed has been wheeled out for a laugh.

6 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Given how shit scared he is of upsetting the heartland gammons that went from Labour to Tory last election, Starmer will be delighted he doesn't have to be opposite Johnson this evening. He can forensically fail to hold the Tories to account from the comfort his own couch.

I see perennial loser Red Ed has been wheeled out for a laugh.

And he nailed it. Where was that guy five years ago?

12 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I see that the Scottish Labour student faction are trying to win back voters by abusing circa 20k public sector workers. Interesting strategy from them, will watch with interest as to how it plays out. 

Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 11.55.52 PM_0.png

4 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I'm sure you, the boys in blue and The Sun will know exactly what they all look like once you've doxxed all their home addresses for slagging yous off!

I’ve no interest in ‘doxxing’ anyone, just think the whole thing is indicative of how far the labour party have fallen. Anyway all its done is quite publicly hurt the labour party and drive voters away, which is pleasing.