What is the point of labour ?

pawpar

22 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Similar levels of terrifying old people and women have been seen (by me) peacefully demonstrating outside Ian Murrays office.

No doubt he will be next on the "my staff are terrified" bandwagon.

On the Ian Murray theme, I got a letter through the door last week -  theres been a spate of breakins, bike thefts etc in the area. He gave some incredibly helpful advice like "dont leave your garage unlocked" and "report any prowlers to the police".

This guy is leadership material....................

Scottish secretary incoming 

4 minutes ago, Binos said:

Scottish secretary incoming 

Ian Murray is like the guy at work who spends decades saying nothing, doing nothing, doesnt rock the boat, isnae very good at his job but then is presented with a plum job when someone good retires.

Slow handclaps all round

22 hours ago, D Angelo Barksdale said:

Risible stuff.

Why not just make being a politician a protected characteristic, or make it illegal to shout at anyone who earns over 60 grand a year ?

Even when he's running the line in his 2nd/3rd job?

Media outlets still running the, it wasn't safe for the vote, due to Muslim and/ or other potential threats

The short sightedness is incredible 

If that's route go down anyone on any subject in future can say not safe for vote due to 'potential' threat

On 13/02/2024 at 11:30, HTG said:

Oh dear. 

concept-businessman-shooting-himself-foot-260nw-1222745416.jpg

Imagine saying with a straight face 'I don't care about human rights, I care about wasting money' and it isn't even the worst part of the interview

I've mentioned Wes a couple of times on here and his patented "berate members of the public who question our motives in or ability to actually improve the NHS" style of social media engagement. He obviously decided to deploy this in the first (now deleted) response to a poster criticising him in his constituency, before he remembered that he was actually meant to be shaking, pissing and shitting with fear due to the vile anti war mob and posted the second.

I think this last week is a real turning point in our politics as a whole, the demonisation of elements of the public engaging in politics has been something politicians and the press have been interested in for a good while now, but I think for the next while any political activity carried out by groups outside the main political parties will be considered unacceptable. And Labour will cheer that on.

GHFcqn7XIAEun5Y.png

IMG_20240224_125039.jpg

Edited by GHF-23

6 hours ago, GHF-23 said:

I've mentioned Wes a couple of times on here and his patented "berate members of the public who question our motives in or ability to actually improve the NHS" style of social media engagement. He obviously decided to deploy this in the first (now deleted) response to a poster criticising him in his constituency, before he remembered that he was actually meant to be shaking, pissing and shitting with fear due to the vile anti war mob and posted the second.

I think this last week is a real turning point in our politics as a whole, the demonisation of elements of the public engaging in politics has been something politicians and the press have been interested in for a good while now, but I think for the next while any political activity carried out by groups outside the main political parties will be considered unacceptable. And Labour will cheer that on.

GHFcqn7XIAEun5Y.png

IMG_20240224_125039.jpg

They began by dismissing everything as "student/T-shirt/activist politics". That didn't catch on so now they're trying the opposite and claiming everything is big, scary, threatening politics.

Being the official adults in the room is such a tough shift for these guys.

11 minutes ago, Freedom Farter said:

They began by dismissing everything as "student/T-shirt/activist politics". That didn't catch on so now they're trying the opposite and claiming everything is big, scary, threatening politics.

Being the official adults in the room is such a tough shift for these guys.

7 minutes ago, monthefife said:

I know it would take some doing, but I don't think I've ever despised a Labour Party as much as this one. 

Give it twelve months,  the elected version will be even more repulsive 

These careerist Labour MPs seem to think that being legitimately challenged is somehow a threat.

Someone needs to explain that being held accountable is part of any democratic system.

Also disappointed that few of the MSM are calling out wankers like Paul Sweeney lying about threats.

4 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

These careerist Labour MPs seem to think that being legitimately challenged is somehow a threat.

Someone needs to explain that being held accountable is part of any democratic system.

Also disappointed that few of the MSM are calling out wankers like Paul Sweeney lying about threats.

The msm would rather run with the mp's under threat story, it gives them far more mileage to fill column inches 

Truth is irrelevant 

Edited by Binos

On 24/02/2024 at 12:57, GHF-23 said:

GHFcqn7XIAEun5Y.png

IMG_20240224_125039.jpg

The sadly departed Dawn Foster had him spot on.

20240225_191855.thumb.jpg.f16c2c4402ef14d6c451c3f234118ca8.jpg

SNP voters like me, who have been a bit disappointed by recent stuff. Are they going to vote Labour or just not bother. Me. I wasn't going to bother voting. But have decided I'll vote SNP again. Labour are in horrible place right now.