What is the point of labour ?

pawpar

3 hours ago, strichener said:

That is 90% of the posts in this forum.  The rebuttal of anti-snp posts are full of lies too.  For example, the continued posting that our NHS is better than England is a lie.  Clinical outcomes are worse in Scotland even if you get treated quicker.  I know which I would rather have.

Easy solution.

9 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Just because its not Max Bygraves doesnt mean you have to hate it. 

Cream, The Stones, The Who, Fleetwood Mac (Peter Green era), Hendrix, Zeplin.  The bands of my youth.  

27 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Cream, The Stones, The Who, Fleetwood Mac (Peter Green era), Hendrix, Zeplin.  The bands of my youth.  

Clapton was a w**k, the stones were meh, the who has a beast, fleetwood mac with Buckingham ill give you, Hendrix bored me and Zeplin - i like Plants voice but Jimmy Page being a big dirty beast puts me off them. 

24 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Clapton was a w**k, the stones were meh, the who has a beast, fleetwood mac with Buckingham ill give you, Hendrix bored me and Zeplin - i like Plants voice but Jimmy Page being a big dirty beast puts me off them. 

You’re lack of appreciation of good music doesn’t surprise me in the slightest.

7 hours ago, Wee Bully said:

Are you suggesting that clinical outcomes are worse because of the quality of the Scottish NHS?  

If you are wanting a measurement that shows the effectiveness of your NHS care and treatment then yes clinical outcomes are affected by the quality of the NHS.

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

i like Plants voice but Jimmy Page being a big dirty beast puts me off them. 

Whereas Slade thought he was crap and went for Noddy Holder instead.

5 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

All decent bands to be fair.