What is the point of labour ?

pawpar

@DeeTillEhDeh when my kids were young and in ‘attention seeking mode’ I always found the best thing to do was let them play it out.

That said there’s a pinned thread at the start of this forum and the site owner talks about being abusive…

Just now, Granny Danger said:

@DeeTillEhDeh when my kids were young and in ‘attention seeking mode’ I always found the best thing to do was let them play it out.

That said there’s a pinned thread at the start of this forum and the site owner talks about being abusive…

Behaviour in this section of the board

• Homer Thompson changed the title to Official Homer Thomson is a tube thread

I've got a good idea for the thread title, how about:

"What is the point of Labour?"

Can even add "Government Edition" if you want to differentiate. This current patter is f**king woeful though.

40 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Another day and another normal Labour MP.  Lauren Edwards this time being found out.

I mean, at one time in our lives, we've all been landlords and tweeted that we wanted "f**king Estonian retards" out of our flats in the past.

Havent we?

Given how quickly Starmer was willing to act against ‘anti-Semites’ in his party I’m sure he will deal with this xenophobic arsehole accordingly.

16 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

If ‘of a cube’ is ‘cubic’ why is ‘of a tube’ ‘tubular’ rather than ‘tubic’? 

ETA - and ‘pubic’ doesn’t make sense at all. 

I blame Mike Oldfield.

Aye I'm not offended by the singling out of a poster (even though it's puerile and no very nice) but by the stinking standard of the "banter". 

Change the thread back so that my arse can unclench. 

There was a What is the point of Labour? thread which covered all their pointless goings on from main to branch offices, then a new thread specifically about their current and forthcoming time in government.

This was fine, optimal even given the double figure number of threads that sprout up about the SNP and the Tories that could easily be streamlined. But no, it had to be f**ked with for no reason.