What is the point of labour ?

pawpar

So the new Prime Minister is as corrupt as f**k.  Who’d have thunk it?

Starmer’s £100,000 in tickets and gifts more than any other recent party leader

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2024/sep/18/keir-starmer-100000-in-tickets-and-gifts-more-than-any-other-recent-party-leader

5 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

So the new Prime Minister is as corrupt as f**k.  Who’d have thunk it?

Starmer’s £100,000 in tickets and gifts more than any other recent party leader

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2024/sep/18/keir-starmer-100000-in-tickets-and-gifts-more-than-any-other-recent-party-leader

TBF, it's for Taylor Swift, Coldplay, and Arsenal matches, so it's not like he was enjoying himself.

I love this quote:

If I don’t accept a gift of hospitality, I can’t go to a game. You could say: ‘Well, bad luck.’ That’s why gifts have to be registered. But, you know, never going to an Arsenal game again because I can’t accept hospitality is pushing it a bit far.

Didn't even occur to the c**t that he could just forego the prawn sandwiches and sit in the cheap seats  :lol:

Or, y'know, f**king pay for it.

22 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I can’t for the life of me understand why Labour has plunged in the polls.  Maybe someone with a better understanding can explain this.

Sir Free Gear Keir is rapidly heading toward the  most unpopular PM title in History .Even Uber loyalist Sarwar has gone into hiding .

3 minutes ago, I Clavdivs said:

Sir Free Gear Keir is rapidly heading toward the  most unpopular PM title in History .Even Uber loyalist Sarwar has gone into hiding .

Well if it’s cheaper than taxis I’m in favour.

4 hours ago, BFTD said:

TBF, it's for Taylor Swift, Coldplay, and Arsenal matches, so it's not like he was enjoying himself.

With Ticketmaster's price gouging dynamic pricing, those tickets would only have cost £30 if he had got in early

21 minutes ago, I Clavdivs said:

Sarwar has very quickly turned into Ruth Davidson. Always available for a quote when it's "SNP Bad", but very difficult to find when HQ f**ks up.

14 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I can’t for the life of me understand why Labour has plunged in the polls.  Maybe someone with a better understanding can explain this.

Scotland deserves the shit coming for voting for this right wing Labour rabble.

14 minutes ago, Highlandmagar said:

Would agree with this, but sadly most of the people, day to day, couldn't give a Castlemain XXXX about politics, so vote blindly.

10 minutes ago, Highlandmagar said:

It was said that many Scots were only voting to ensure the Tories were wiped out. There was  little enthusiasm for Starmer or Labour. The majority they have is a mile wide and about an inch deep. It really won't take much for it to be obliterated in 2028/9 and 2026 Holyrood could be really bad news, not for the SNP but for Labour. 

7 minutes ago, AndyM said:

It was said that many Scots were only voting to ensure the Tories were wiped out. There was  little enthusiasm for Starmer or Labour. The majority they have is a mile wide and about an inch deep. It really won't take much for it to be obliterated in 2028/9 and 2026 Holyrood could be really bad news, not for the SNP but for Labour. 

I agree that 2026 could be bad news for Labour but longer the investigation into Murrell continues the more difficult it will be for the SNP to emerge from its shadow and reboot.  

Was looking at a link on Sky News to see what donations my MP received & noticed this cvnt.

Hadn't heard of him before.

Racist apartheid supporting South African, now apartheid Israel lobbyist.

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/asa-winstanley/labours-new-bankroller-israel-lobbyist-south-african-apartheid-profiteer