England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 vs Switzerland 🇨🇭

That first half was guff, yet apparently, England are now Brazil 1970. Fair enough, they haven’t been as shite as their group games, but for them to be lauded as vastly improved and everything is suddenly rosy in their world is truly baffling.

Need this to finish 1-0 to Switzerland now, with a jammy, deflected shot off Declan Rice’s left buttock sending Pickford the wrong way in the 96th minute… please.

6 minutes ago, velo army said:

That boy Mainoo is fantastic and they're a decent manager away from winning something. They still look a wee bit disjointed in midfield but England do look good today. Switzerland are a good side too, but they're getting little change. 

Frank Lampard frequently talks like he has early onset Alzheimer's. Genuinely incomprehensible at times.

Question. Does 'early onset' mean it's still in its early stages or does it mean you contracted much younger than is usual? I've always assumed the latter but I've heard some nurses talking about it as the former.

The Swiss looking every bit the bunch of jobbers that huffed and puffed against us earlier.

2 minutes ago, The DA said:

Question. Does 'early onset' mean it's still in its early stages or does it mean you contracted much younger than is usual? I've always assumed the latter but I've heard some nurses talking about it as the former.

When I worked in a dementia unit it was always the latter. Not a particularly tasteful comment from me tbf.