WoSFL Pre Season 2024/25

1 hour ago, Shannon said:

That's shocking but not surprised at all. Why would Buffs even agree to play them away in a friendly as not an enjoyable losing heavily on an astro in front of two men and a dug

What's the down on Meadow pulling the plug on Wednesdays friendly against Talbot 

21 hours ago, beaver watch said:

What's the down on Meadow pulling the plug on Wednesdays friendly against Talbot 

I think suited both teams what I got told. I believe we have a couple of wee issues with ground and we have another 2 games at weekend in Kilbirnie tournament so could end up with a few injuries with 3 games in 5 days in pre season for some players as we don't have a big squad unless use development team.

Edited by Shannon

9 hours ago, Shannon said:

I think suited both teams what I got told. I believe we have a couple of wee issues with ground and we have another 2 games at weekend in Kilbirnie tournament so could end up with a few injuries with 3 games in 5 days in pre season for some players as we don't have a big squad unless use development team.

In other words, its been a poorly planned pre season and we don’t want to take another doing like we did from glenvale, but, we did look better on Saturday!

Edited by Westy1

6 hours ago, leaguereformer said:

Giving that Kilmarnock fielded nearly a full team by reports up to the last 10 minutes when they brought on 2 development boys and Talbot had a tough game on Saturday as well I don't think they will be too disappointed. 

I seen McKay-Stevens, McCrorie, Armstrong, Rory McKenzie, usual back 4 etc...all playing. No doubt a reaction to Kilmarnock getting beat from Ayr

Totally agree

Buffs 0 The Drum 1

A good workout for both sides. Buffs looked much better, 3rd pre season game in with a new manager and almost completely new team. The Drum are going to give a good account of themselves in the premier, might surprise a few. Good to see James Marks still playing, a credit to himself.

9 hours ago, TediousTom said:

Johnstone Burgh 2 Sauchie 0

Goals from Danny O'Neil and Aaron Mason.  Another good performance from the Burgh.  

By looking at the photo the Sauchie management team weren't happy🧐😆

20240716_222451.jpg