Spain πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Έ v πŸ‡«πŸ‡· France

Scary Bear

Who is winning this?

France haven’t been great but they have quality players to spare.

Spain have been great but injuries and suspensions to key players may hamper them.

Spain ought to skoosh this; France have been almost as mediocre as England.

Remarkably, England will be hoping for the French in the final.

I like Spain and would otherwise be rooting for them but I want to party.Β Β πŸ‡«πŸ‡·Β Β πŸ₯³

It will be close , I'm hoping for an exciting French win, in normal time please.Β Β 

Β 

10 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I was wondering which Spanish players will miss this one ?

Robin Le Normand and Dani Carvajal are both suspended, two of their usual back four. Plus Pedri is injured.

42 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I was wondering which Spanish players will miss this one ?

Dani Carvajal is the biggest miss for them. He’s suspended. Real Madrid player who has been excellent for them. Not sure who their back up is but it’s a fair bet he won’t be as good.

Pedri got injured in that last game.

The TV was saying Morata was suspended too, but that was wrong. He can play.

6 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Based solely (yes, I know) on that 45 minutes at Hampden, I’d have left Pedro Porro at home too.Β 

Would have said the same about Carvajal tbf

France are going through.Β  I can see them dragging Spain down to the absolute trenches and winning it 1-0 or something with another own goal.Β  They've been similar to England in that they've definitely played within themselves, but in a weird way they feel entirely comfortable doing it.Β  A Gallic shrug of an approach to playing football where they know they will probably be good enough in the lower half of their side to at least take the game to the limit, at which point they stand a decent chance of winning.Β  Put it this way, I think if you tell both sides that this game is going the full distance, I think France are more comfortable with that possibility than Spain.

Hopefully I'm wrong though, as Spain probably remain the only faint chance of getting a decent final.

Stuck a tenner on France winning the thing back during the World Cup. I hate that I've been wanting them to win as they've been a fucking horrendous watch.

I reckon Spain would put a couple past England if they were to make it, whereas France-England would go all the way to penalties. f**k the gambling, monΒ EspaΓ±a

I’ve loved watching Spain, and every France game has been an assault on the beautiful game.

For that reason, it just feels inevitable that the French will find a way.