England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Netherlands 🇳🇱

throbber

1 minute ago, Utdtillidie2 said:

I they win I can’t believe he won’t stay on for the WC especially with this squad they have.

Well maybe he stays if they win. I get the impression he’s had enough of it but of course the adulation if they win something would be massive so might be enough to persuade him to stay.

2 minutes ago, Utdtillidie2 said:

I they win I can’t believe he won’t stay on for the WC especially with this squad they have.

I have a sneaking suspicion he has already told the FA that he is off.

I feel ill saying this but that was a brilliant finish by Watkins, no matter what other stuff went on in the game, lovely instinctive finish. 

Obviously it's already been said but that refereeing performance, jeezo. The penalty was terrible and the general level of decision making was incompetent.

Ultimately as soon as the draw fell this way, England should win the trophy given the first team of real quality they will play is Spain. But they are a country with a massive inferiority complex when it comes to playing nations of similar populations.

I feel more relaxed than before 2021 but I felt very relaxed until Bonucci scored when I realised that I hadn't made my peace with that horrible shower of c***s winning the trophy. As someone said a few pages back, I'm also an unashamed Anglophobe.

Therefore I wish Rodri all the best on Sunday. May he complete his redemption arc from national laughing stock to national hero in Scotland.

5 minutes ago, Utdtillidie2 said:

I doubt any English teams fans would want him though.

If he has a good agent and does win it, no need to manage again.  He will have plenty of wedge.  Get a few nice media bookings.

Bit surprised at how low key ITVs responses has been after a last minute winner to get to the final. Is it purely because how well Spain are playing? 

if it was on the BBC they’d have skeeshed their whacks by now. 💦

Thankfully I don’t watch a lot of regular TV but anytime it’s on these Lioness lassies get shoe horned into programmes so they have the excuse to bum them up . 

Can you imagine what it’s going to be like if the men’s team win something?

Spain need to issue the Code Red here.

3 minutes ago, The Equalizer said:

Fair play to Koeman for not mentioning the abysmal refereeing performance.

In fairness he wasn’t asked about one of the biggest talking points of the game.  Almost like it didn’t happen. 

3 minutes ago, Utdtillidie2 said:

Bit surprised at how low key ITVs responses has been after a last minute winner to get to the final. Is it purely because how well Spain are playing? 

if it was on the BBC they’d have skeeshed their whacks by now. 💦

I live in London and it's nothing like 2018  (all a bit of a novelty) or 2020 (home tournament). Give it a couple of days though.

8 minutes ago, The Equalizer said:

Fair play to Koeman for not mentioning the abysmal refereeing performance.

He’ll wake up to tomorrow morning and be like Bishop Len Brennan, remembering he got kicked up the arse.

2 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

I live in London and it's nothing like 2018  (all a bit of a novelty) or 2020 (home tournament). Give it a couple of days though.

Undoubtably. By Saturday it’ll be wall to wall inescapable shoved down our throats no getting away from. All programmes will be pointed towards the game. In an alternate universe, it would be interesting to see what coverage Scotland would get if they qualified for the final. No doubt about 10 mins before kick off.

I think we need England to score first on Sunday. 🫣
They have come from behind in all the knockout games so far this tournament, though against Croatia in 2018 and Italy in 2021 took the lead in the first half and I think Southgate would try and sit on a 1-0 lead which should allow the Spanish into the game. 🤞

Comparing an English win to Rangers winning the league is only comparable if you were only allowed to watch that on Rangers TV. 
The Media and all TV will be insufferable in the build up to Sunday  

Maybe we  should make peace and congratulate our English brethren on their team's successes and cheer them on on Sunday. After all, the main thing is we're all proudly British and Sunday could see a great British victory... nnnn brrrp zzzytttttt hnnnyurf

Naw, I cannae even fake it.

Score early, Spain, score again and then this time NAE GAME MANAGEMENT. Keep on the front foot and ram it doon their throats.

GAUN SPAIN!

TalkSport are probably leading with 'England have lit up this Tournament'.

They are going to be the worst side to win an International Tournament in living memory...Greece at least had a really decent defence.

3 minutes ago, JD and associates said:

Snp losing all their seats now this. Hard lines you lot.

England! 

This should be a bannable offence.