3 minutes ago, Shannon said:

Interesting West v East ties.

Talbot v Hutchison Vale

Dundonald v Troon

Luncarty v Kilbirnie

Other intriguing ties

Petershill v Darvel

Maybole v Caley Braves

Couple other games stood out to me for potential upset.

AWR v. Broxburn: AWR had a couple of back to back promotions. Season might not have started as they'd like, but at home and used to winning.

Glasgow United v. Stirling University: Uni teams can be a mixed bag at this time of year. Glasgow United do have goals in them thanks to their favourite sex offender.

Off to sunny Inverkeithing to see the mighty Gow.

I'm hoping it will be on the grass pitches as opposed to astro at the pie less arena of Dalgety Bay Sports Centre.

Best of luck to the rest of the West.

Mon The Gow 

8 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

Off to sunny Inverkeithing to see the mighty Gow.

I'm hoping it will be on the grass pitches as opposed to astro at the pie less arena of Dalgety Bay Sports Centre.

Best of luck to the rest of the West.

Mon The Gow 

It is on the astro as the grass pitches are just a big playing field. https://nonleaguescotland.org.uk/inverkeithing.html

2 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Shanner and Kirky Robroy have done a bit of soul searching and decided to take a week off as an apology for bringing their petty squabbling into threads about FOOTBALL. 

Can I ask if warnings were issued first?

1 hour ago, FairWeatherFan said:

AWR v. Broxburn: AWR had a couple of back to back promotions. Season might not have started as they'd like, but at home and used to winning.

Glasgow United v. Stirling University: Uni teams can be a mixed bag at this time of year. Glasgow United do have goals in them thanks to their favourite sex offender.

Not sure how much of an upset AWR v Brox will be. The lithgae game aside Brox have started the LL quite well

13 minutes ago, Dicko23 said:

Not sure how much of an upset AWR v Brox will be. The lithgae game aside Brox have started the LL quite well

And the Winton won't be at home either. They're currently playing elsewhere while the new park is being worked upon.

Hope I'm wrong, but can't see anything other than a victory for Broxburn.

1 hour ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Talbot will have a completely different team out on Saturday. Been there, won it, financial reward feck all.

8 minutes ago, beaver watch said:

Talbot will have a completely different team out on Saturday. Been there, won it, financial reward feck all.

Didn't mention Talbot so not sure the need for quoting me.

Cool story on the no financial rewards thing. Don't think the WoS Division titles, WoSFL Cup come with any prize money either. No point playing for things unless a team pockets some cash it seems. Weird how people with that kind of thinking don't want to get to the SPFL, where clubs get handed money just for existing.

4 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Cool story on the no financial rewards thing. Don't think the WoS Division titles, WoSFL Cup come with any prize money either. No point playing for things unless a team pockets some cash it seems. Weird how people with that kind of thinking don't want to get to the SPFL, where clubs get handed money just for existing.

They do. Not only did we get no prize money for winning it, it cost us money to play in the final as we got zero gate money either

5 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

We won the SCC at a loss!! Pointless cup for me

1 hour ago, southerner said:

We won the SCC at a loss!! Pointless cup for me

Out of curiosity how did Talbot run at a loss when they had 5 home games and two away games? The split gate rule hadn't been introduced. There were no travel guarantees to cover for opponents. It was a trip to Irvine and then Falkirk for the final.

23 minutes ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

May have missed it but had any statements been made about the Gartcairn situation?

Shh, we're not allowed to talk about that. You will get cancelled.

7 hours ago, beaver watch said:

Could always do a Cairn and go in a huff.

14 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Out of curiosity how did Talbot run at a loss when they had 5 home games and two away games? The split gate rule hadn't been introduced. There were no travel guarantees to cover for opponents. It was a trip to Irvine and then Falkirk for the final.

Player win bonuses, buses other running costs etc, would like to win any cup but would swap league points for this one personally.