Bushey crossbow murders

I used to like a game of crossbows and catapults but I never had it so i had to go to the boy across the road's house. He had an amiga too. Only childs get all the cool stuff. An amiga would have been much better than sisters. 

4 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I used to like a game of crossbows and catapults but I never had it so i had to go to the boy across the road's house. He had an amiga too. Only childs get all the cool stuff. An amiga would have been much better than sisters. 

I had Crossbows and Catapults and also an Amiga 1200. I  also have no siblings so you may be onto something there 

21 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

I did think that too. Your whole family is wiped out by some nutter. How do you deal with that?

Fortunately it’s not his whole family he has a third daughter, which will give some form of purpose. But yeah, couldn’t imagine it.

7 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Did there not used to be a photo of a duck with a crossbow arrow through its head yet it was still cutting about?

There was a photo of a hawk with an arrow through its chest (as in all the way through and sticking out the other side) that was still alive and cutting about.

2 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

There was a photo of a hawk with an arrow through its chest (as in all the way through and sticking out the other side) that was still alive and cutting about.

Didn't see that one but the duck's arrow was also a right through job.

I'll look now...

image.png.8bffff54a1a0d166c085d5f95eba2c81.png

There's actually more than one on Google 

Edited by jimbaxters

Just now, jimbaxters said:

What's classical music got to do with this?

What's love but a second hand emotion.