Bushey crossbow murders

1 minute ago, Richey Edwards said:

suqt2iv7bfr21.thumb.jpg.e2919120d6dc1d3cd8fe573f7e0f3178.jpg

"I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee  breast."

Once found a crossbow in a customers attic. Loaded it up then fired it at a roof truss. Bounced off the bottom of it and went straight through the hosepipe of an old Hoover that was up there also. Hope they never tried to use it again as I doubt the suction was much use afterwards.

45 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

My favourite crossbow scene.

'Game of Thrones' stars talk best deaths - Movie TV Tech Geeks News

Was a great scene. Preferred the Scorpion/Ballista scenes.

The accused's brother seems a bit of a cunto too.

https://news.sky.com/story/kyle-cliffords-brother-is-convicted-murderer-serving-life-sentence-13176433

Six years ago, Bradley Clifford was handed a life sentence at the Old Bailey for killing an 18-year-old who smashed a bottle on his "prized" red Mustang in 2017.
Bradley Clifford ploughed into Jahshua Francis, 19, who was riding a moped, and his pillion passenger Sobhan Khan, 18.
He drunkenly chased their scooter through Enfield at nearly double the speed limit, on the wrong side of the road.
The two teenagers were flung into the air when he hit them. While Mr Francis escaped serious injury by "pure chance", Mr Khan was gravely injured.
In an "intense rage", Bradley Clifford continued the attack as he lay on the street, punching him hard nine times, the Old Bailey heard.

6 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

https://news.sky.com/story/kyle-cliffords-brother-is-convicted-murderer-serving-life-sentence-13176433

Six years ago, Bradley Clifford was handed a life sentence at the Old Bailey for killing an 18-year-old who smashed a bottle on his "prized" red Mustang in 2017.
Bradley Clifford ploughed into Jahshua Francis, 19, who was riding a moped, and his pillion passenger Sobhan Khan, 18.
He drunkenly chased their scooter through Enfield at nearly double the speed limit, on the wrong side of the road.
The two teenagers were flung into the air when he hit them. While Mr Francis escaped serious injury by "pure chance", Mr Khan was gravely injured.
In an "intense rage", Bradley Clifford continued the attack as he lay on the street, punching him hard nine times, the Old Bailey heard.

They damaged his wing mirror.

Nobody done the 'it's still legal to kill a Scotsman with a crossbow inside the city walls of York on a Sunday' myth yet ?

3 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Nobody done the 'it's still legal to kill a Scotsman with a crossbow inside the city walls of York on a Sunday' myth yet ?

Can you still ask to pish in a policeman's helmet. Ooh Matron Kenneth Williams GIF - OohMatron KennethWilliams What ...

2 hours ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

I imagine you have to reload after every shot and I doubt they were all 1 shot kills so all in all that's some cold blooded shit.

Yours for under £300 in the UK.

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, eindhovendee said:

Just your average GTA session. (Minus the hookers.)

With the suitcases full of body parts being abandoned by Clifton suspension bridge in Bristol, I'm beginning to think the news is been written by a TV crime drama script writer. The family of a racing pundit being murdered by crossbow could have been the plot of a Dick Francis pot boiler.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

You can have a crossbow in public if you have a reasonable excuse. 

“My name is Tyrion and my father wants to have me executed for poisoning my nephew even though he knows I’m innocent.  The Red Viper of Dorne was meant to save me but he got too cocky and Gregor (The Mountain) Clegane crushed his skull so now I’ve got to carry out some patricide”.  Sounds like a reasonable excuse to me.