Pick'em 2024

The good news just keeps coming this Monday morning as Pick'em is back!!!

Here is a link to the league home page - our league is a Spread league and called Pie & Bovril.  The password is scotland - all lower case.

Pie & Bovril League

Congrats again to Paul Marnie who was the 2023 champion.

There is another Pick'em game this year, where you estimate an under or over on every team and the amount of wins they will have during the season.  I have set up a league for that as well in case anyone is interested - same name and password as above.

Other Pie & Bovril League Link

We are edging closer to the return of the NFL!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not long to go now until the start of the season!

Decent amount of people have signed up already but, there is still time to join the P&B Pickem League

Also, there is another league where you pick the under or over for each team on the number of wins they will have in the season.  You to it once at the start of the season and then watch as the rest of the season unfolds to reveal that you are the King or Queen of NFL knowledge.  If you fancy giving that one a go as well, sign up here

Password for both leagues is scotland - all lower case

Given that I can't see a Standing Bowl the last few seasons (@Swarley) I see that ESPN have a similar one for the full length of the season (where you can actually win $25k if you go all 18 games). You can only pick a team once (as per the Standing Bowl rules) but you only have to pick one team each week. I've taken the liberty of piggybacking the Pick'em and setup a league with the same password here: P&B Last Man Standing

2 hours ago, Spain said:

Given that I can't see a Standing Bowl the last few seasons (@Swarley) I see that ESPN have a similar one for the full length of the season (where you can actually win $25k if you go all 18 games). You can only pick a team once (as per the Standing Bowl rules) but you only have to pick one team each week. I've taken the liberty of piggybacking the Pick'em and setup a league with the same password here: P&B Last Man Standing

Desperate to add to your titles eh? I'm in. 

Edited by Swarley

On 03/09/2024 at 11:04, Swarley said:

Desperate to add to your titles eh? I'm in. 

Quite fancied the $25k tbh, and thought competing with some fellow P&B'ers would remind me to keep playing (unless I get eliminated of course).

On 03/09/2024 at 19:08, Spain said:

How did everyone get on in Wk1? I picked the Texans so roll onto Wk2.