Only just noticed this, such a cool idea. Sorry it's such a late entry.

Yan Dhanda (Hearts)

Danny Armstrong (Killie)

Nicky Clark (St Johnstone)

Craig Sibbald (United)

On 17/07/2024 at 09:23, Spikethedee said:

Dylan Vente (Hibs)

Jordan White (Ross County)

James Forrest (Celtic)

Lyall Cameron (Dundee)

As Vente has buggered off without scoring, can I swap in Kenneth Vargas, please?

On 18/08/2024 at 22:11, IoguDiiiaa said:

I’ve played Premiership Blackjack a few times, and I have to say, it’s a pretty solid choice if you’re into card games. The game has a nice flow, and the rules are straightforward, making it a good fit for beginners and experienced players.

Ryan Reynolds Wtf GIF

On 19/07/2024 at 14:53, Busta Nut said:

Moses - Motherwell

Spittal - Hearts

Greg Taylor - Celtic

Cuntwell - Rangers

James Tavernier - Rangers

Three of my four choices have now scored one each. Just need Elie Youan at Hibs to score - I haven’t been keeping up with events at Hibs, but he seems to still be in their squad. Must try to find out if he’s getting a game for them at all. Meanwhile, good work Maieda, Mandron, and Murray. Keep it up… just not too much though, eh? 😎

Edited by pozbaird

Premiership Blackjack - Copy.xlsx

Hoping that link above works, if you spot any mistakes let me know. (not the spelling ones though, they don't matter)

@witchfindergeneral @johnnydun @Munoz and @Lalo currently in the lead with 3/4 scorers and 5 goals.

@Spikethedee @Der Panzer @CM. @Doonhame Buddie @Mark scott @topcat(The most tip top) 

you all have either Vente or Cantwell. Pick a replacement, as per the rules, they must not have scored yet and 1 player per team.

If anyone else's pick has left the Premiership without scoring, let me know.

2 hours ago, Cheese said:

Premiership Blackjack - Copy.xlsx

Hoping that link above works, if you spot any mistakes let me know. (not the spelling ones though, they don't matter)

@witchfindergeneral @johnnydun @Munoz and @Lalo currently in the lead with 3/4 scorers and 5 goals.

@Spikethedee @Der Panzer @CM. @Doonhame Buddie @Mark scott @topcat(The most tip top) 

you all have either Vente or Cantwell. Pick a replacement, as per the rules, they must not have scored yet and 1 player per team.

If anyone else's pick has left the Premiership without scoring, let me know.

KVV for me please