Scottish Cup Draws

10 minutes ago, Parkranger said:

Why two teams from one town??  Absolute madness and totally defeats the purpose of non league football. 

There's 2 teams ( or more ) in loads of towns. Why should Yoker just have given up the ghost just because we started again in the Juniors ?

Edited by BANKIEBILL

14 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

There's 2 teams ( or more ) in loads of towns. Why should Yoker just have given up the ghost just because we started again in the Juniors ?

Two different places even though play at same venue. 

A local non league club for me should be a club of certain level who the main and only focal point of the town.  That everyone can back. 

This nonsense like kilsyth and boness having two local semi pro teams is bizarre.  Towns like these are made for one club towns, they can only support one club at that level. 

7 minutes ago, Parkranger said:

A local non league club for me should be a club of certain level who the main and only focal point of the town.  That everyone can back. 

This nonsense like kilsyth and boness having two local semi pro teams is bizarre.  Towns like these are made for one club towns, they can only support one club at that level. 

Yoker play in Clydebank - they always have. It's a fair sized town of course but as you say - we play at same park. Anyway I guess my point is that if a team can get along just fine then it's no-ones business to say they can't. Forfar has 3 teams, Brechin 2 ... anyway you get my drift. 

32 minutes ago, Parkranger said:

Irvine Meadow/Victoria, Brechin City/Victoria, Montrose FC/Roselea, Arbroath FC/Victoria, Jeanfield Swifts/Letham/Kinnoull, Lochee Utd/Harp, Fraserburgh FC/United, Lossiemouth FC/United, Inverurie Locos/Colony Park, Nairn County/St Ninian, Peterhead/Buchanhaven Hearts

And there's more.

Then let's not open the can of worms of amateurs that also exist in the same towns/villages that are of a similar standard if it hadn't been for a superficial divide.

1 hour ago, Parkranger said:

You remind me of that RRG dickhead. 

1 hour ago, Parkranger said:

Are you suggesting a Cumnock and Talbot merger? I dunno if thats gonna be a popular shout mate. 

2 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Course it's him.

Him and that other RR biff turning up again has been quite hard going from the point of view of trying not to catch brain damage from reading their posts.

24 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Him and that other RR biff turning up again has been quite hard going from the point of view of trying not to catch brain damage from reading their posts.

I concur, my leader!

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Are you suggesting a Cumnock and Talbot merger? I dunno if thats gonna be a popular shout mate. 

Could be popular cause at least Cumnock would trophy's 😆 🤣 😂 😹 

31 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Would it be Cumnock Talbot or Cumnockleck or Auchinnock Talbot?

It would still be Auchinleck talbot for reasons we are more successful than the wannabes 

4 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I dont like onions and i dont like Airdrie, and im not a big fan of Clyde, but if you think its a goer you should write to them and suggest it. 

🙂