Dundee United vs Dundee FC - The Best Derby in Scotland - The Worst Thread on P&B

1 hour ago, Butters Scotch said:

Struggling to understand what you think is a wind up here? Murray is your main striker but is bang average 

I mean, yes, he has just signed for the side that finished 6th in a 12 team league, so that would suggest that he, along with his colleagues, is bang average.

What that says about your side however...

Edited by stu2910

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

As for the chat of the Dundee & United combined XI:

Ferry gets into the first 11 since we don't have a LB and if he wasn't injured, you'd have to give the nod to Strain at the moment ahead of Ingram since he's still a relative unknown. That's about it.

Sibbald and on initial showings, Babunski would make an overall squad but that's about it.

That doesn't mean Kevin Holt can't beat Antonio Portales in the air at a corner and give United a win, but equally, it doesn't suddenly make him a better CH.

At the end of the day it's 11 vs 11 and it's a derby. I'd be similarly surprised if we got beat 4-0 as I would be if we won 0-4. It depends who's more up for it on the day.

If we look back at the most recent Derby at Tannadice which finished 2-2. That was basically a semi-decent United side vs a well past his prime Charlie Adam and we still came out with a result. We had the likes of Ian Lawlor in goal, Cammy Kerr starting, Danny Mullen up front, Christie Elliott. Man for man - although it wasn't exactly a classic United side, there wasn't many Dundee players getting in the United team that day and it's the opposite today and that's not to mention we were managed by Mark fucking McGhee.

Plus, both sides will have further strengthened by the time it comes around in any case.

f**k me you are as deluded as that Der Panzer fellow.

1 minute ago, K.T said:

Concerned that Butters is gonna lose the plot completely well before game day. Boys on the brink of a breakdown already. 

12 days yet. Might be a few casualties. 

10 minutes ago, Butters Scotch said:

Fucking irony overload.

You were on the Dundee thread not so long ago making a total arse of yourself, and now you're on here doing the same thing again.

Do yourself a favour and give it a rest.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Gibby82 said:

Apart from your manager, coach, goalkeeping coach, performance director, head of recruitment, groundsman and new striker. 

Episode 5 Drinking GIF by The Bachelor

1 hour ago, Butters Scotch said:

I was born and raised on this site as non deluded Dee and can confirm only Ferry would make a combined 11. 

If Babunski can show other attributes as well as passing range(ie not defending a break at the pace of a tortoise) then I'll rethink for the next Derby. Strain also would have a chance but is currently picking up a large wage packet during recovery and won't be fully fit until late in the year. 

Having said that, of course Utd can win next Sunday. With the superior squad the Dees should be confident though and the DABs should accept they are playing the better side.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Fucking irony overload.

You were on the Dundee thread not so long ago making a total arse of yourself, and now you're on here doing the same thing again.

Do yourself a favour and give it a rest.

Thank you.

Honestly no idea what you're on about here. Some of you lot are clearly unhinged and incapable of having a sensible debate.

36 minutes ago, Beardy23 said:

how does the dees home crowd look the night?

Not sure, but Simon Murray has scored two goals. Obviously in Butters World they don’t count though. 

7 minutes ago, K.T said:

Not sure, but Simon Murray has scored two goals. Obviously in Butters World they don’t count though. 

Murray will score more league goals than United next season. 

4 minutes ago, HulltoonDee said:

Now that’s a bet I’d take.

7 minutes ago, HulltoonDee said:

2 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Now that’s a bet I’d take.

Yeah me too.