Dundee United vs Dundee FC - The Best Derby in Scotland - The Worst Thread on P&B

47 minutes ago, Der Panzer said:

Calling it now - some c**t will get carried away and sent off in first half and will lead to a scrappy game with a late winner for the team with 11 men..

The sending off will likely be controversial as f**k and a ref/VAR f**k up. 

This could be either team - Dundee overall are better than Utd at the moment - certainly on paper. 

Dundee are not that much better than utd that it will be a procession even if we play at our very best so we are likely all (Dees and DABs alike) in for a stressful as f**k 90mins

Good call - most sensible post on this thread so far 👍

2 hours ago, stu2910 said:

Depends what you're looking for in the game, there was plenty of quality at the Euros but unless Spain were playing it was generally like watching paint dry.

Given the blood and thunder nature of a derby, and the fact both teams are good going forward and questionable defensively, I'd suggest we have a chance of seeing more goals than the 6-2s and could even trouble our 7-3, which I believe is the record.

Narrator: "This is exactly what did not happen".

We’ll be Spain and you can be England. ;)

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

We’ll be Spain and you can be England. ;)

Harsh, wouldn't wish that on anyone.  I'll take Cupar Hearts instead.

1 hour ago, Girth said:

I presume this feast of football will be shown on a premium channel?

Thank you. 

It is lehve on Skeh.

On 29/07/2024 at 09:19, Granny Danger said:

I don’t see anyone worried, I see Arabs who think that at this moment Dundee might have the upper hand.  Losing the derby is one of the worst feelings in football, I certainly don’t want to experience it.

Luckily, for most of the majority of posters on here's lives, we've been the dominant side. It's why the hate us so much. 🤷🏼 We've tormented them for generations. 

Edited by Groot

4 hours ago, Gibby82 said:

@Dundee-FC92 is our bet still on? 12 months of radio silence for the vanquished.

Abba man, yes we are on. 

Whoever loses on Sunday shall disappear until 4th August 2025. In the event of a draw it's null and void. Well done on taking the bet unlike that shitebag Scotch guy.

Thank you. 

Edited by Dundee-FC92

2 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

David Dickinson is the referee for this match, and Steven McLean is on the VAR.

Was he not at the centre of the Partick Thistle controversy at the weekend?

And Steven McLean. That's a banker for one side, probably United, getting a penalty that only he has noticed out of the whole stadium and everyone watching on TV.

Angry Channel 9 GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

5 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Abba man, yes we are on. 

Whoever loses on Sunday shall disappear until 4th August 2025. In the event of a draw it's null and void. Well done on taking the bet unlike that shitebag Scotch guy.

Thank you. 

As if you'll keep that big mouth of yours off here for a year, you cannae help yourself man.

You're welcome.