πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸ‡«πŸ‡·Games of the XXXIII Olympiad - Paris 2024 πŸ₯‡πŸ₯ˆπŸ₯‰

5 hours ago, MazzyStar said:

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/one-in-three-of-team-gb-went-to-private-secondary-school-new-analysis-suggests-13184524
A sign of what’s to come. Everything from sport to university will be inaccessible to everyone but a small few in a few decades time. Anyway, I hope Team GB do absolutely shite and get about 2 medals.Β 
Β 

The article references milfield which I know a very small amount about their sports program, from what I know it's the offers made to athletes are absolute no brainers and the same for coaches, having successful sports alumni is clearly high on their agenda.

19 minutes ago, Groundhopping Adventures said:

Personally delighted arseholes like Charlotte Dujardin have been found out. A step closer to getting shite like equestrian out of the OlympicsΒ 

What else would you get rid of btw? I'm really not of fan of horsy stuff but the entire point in the olympics is that is multi sport. More variety the better I say.

2 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Β 

What else would you get rid of btw? I'm really not of fan of horsy stuff but the entire point in the olympics is that is multi sport. More variety the better I say.

All for all kinds of sports. The only sports I don't feel should be in it are equestrian and men's football

Just now, Groundhopping Adventures said:

No need, all pre filmed so far

Yeah, thinking more the live elements a bit later. Should make it a bit more interesting at least.