Accies VS Ayr United

Difficult to say how this will go, we have scored goals all pre-season and shipped a couple of very preventable ones. Had some odd refereeing decisions against us and not had any injuries. 

2-2 McGinty will score a header. Albinson will sell one in front of the Ayr support.

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:

This is not good. More bad news to come imo. 

It's all a bit strange. Throwing 2 and 3 year contracts about, buying the stadium and now this.

At least it will mean that weirdo from Falkirk can crawl out from under his stone to say he was right all along 😂.

1 minute ago, diegomarahenry said:

Is it a temporary issue or is there things been happening for a while? 

Well we were told we were close to buying the stadium for 3.9 million a few weeks ago. 

2 minutes ago, Ian Mcleod said:

Well we were told we were close to buying the stadium for 3.9 million a few weeks ago. 

Is it a major concern? It can mean a points deduction for not paying players, or is it just an admin thing and directors will pay up?

Just now, diegomarahenry said:

Is it a major concern? It can mean a points deduction for not paying players, or is it just an admin thing and directors will pay up?

I'm not too sure to be honest like you said it can result in a point deduction hopefully we get clarity on what is going on soon. 

8 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

It's all a bit strange. Throwing 2 and 3 year contracts about, buying the stadium and now this.

At least it will mean that weirdo from Falkirk can crawl out from under his stone to say he was right all along 😂.

I agree that it's seemingly come out of nowhere for us and at a strange time, but I can only imagine that Seref the Fraud has been pulling the wool over everyone's eyes. 

4 minutes ago, Ian Mcleod said:

Yes we were told that. I find it very hard to believe him though. 

What happens if the players refuse to play? Accies be forced to field a team of youth players? Unless they haven’t been paying them either. 

Or could it swing to an automatic 3-0 win to us? 

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

What happens if the players refuse to play? Accies be forced to field a team of youth players? Unless they haven’t been paying them either. 

Would surely be an automatic 3-0 to us if they can't field a squad of any sort? Someone more clued up will know the minimum number of players required. I'd imagine a points deduction to Accies wouldn't be far behind either if they are already at the stage of not paying players before a ball has been kicked, as that is a really grim place to be this early. 

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Accies players went on strike a number of seasons ago, and the club was deducted 15 points.

I’d like to think that Ayr would allow a postponement if there was an issue. 

I had a look online for anything and it was mostly about strips not being on sale or the away strip not being released. 

Obviously they make money for the club but they cost money to buy in. If they have been offering deals that they can’t honour, you can see why the players are pissed off.