Airdrie Vs Raith Rovers

3 minutes ago, william somerville said:

£17 for a pensioner is a bit steep I would have thought £14 or £15 would be correct. I am coming to the game but it'll be a one off at these prices.😾

On the fllp side it's good to see they have a parent/child ticket, which a lot of clubs don't do.

40 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

On the fllp side it's good to see they have a parent/child ticket, which a lot of clubs don't do.

And you don’t have to sit behind the goals which is where a lot of teams pap us when we play away.

I think if we had faired a bit better in the League Cup and not had injuries to contend with I'd have been a bit more confident ahead of this. As such, of the games I've seen, I can't say I've been hugely impressed with the team minus some passages of play here and there and I really don't think we've looked anything like a team that have been talked about as potential title challengers. Hopefully we'll have 1 or 2 bodies back for this but we're going to have to up the ante a bit as we've looked awfully pedestrian at times. 

Airdrie fans - Only did one trip to Airdrie last season and parked at Lidl's - no signage re any restrictions - that still the case? No idea why I parked there but guessing your main car park is chargeable?

2 hours ago, william somerville said:

£17 for a pensioner is a bit steep I would have thought £14 or £15 would be correct. I am coming to the game but it'll be a one off at these prices.😾

I'm sure some of that will be offset to pay for someone to wipe the bird shite from the seats.

7 minutes ago, Raithie said:

I think if we had faired a bit better in the League Cup and not had injuries to contend with I'd have been a bit more confident ahead of this. As such, of the games I've seen, I can't say I've been hugely impressed with the team minus some passages of play here and there and I really don't think we've looked anything like a team that have been talked about as potential title challengers. Hopefully we'll have 1 or 2 bodies back for this but we're going to have to up the ante a bit as we've looked awfully pedestrian at times. 

Airdrie fans - Only did one trip to Airdrie last season and parked at Lidl's - no signage re any restrictions - that still the case? No idea why I parked there but guessing your main car park is chargeable?

Plenty of space to park in the neighbouring suburban haven that is Craigneuk! 

10 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Lidl's was still fine as of this Saturday just gone.  I assume at some point they'll try to charge for parking stays longer than half an hour or so, but so far they haven't.

4 hours ago, Raithie said:

There's also a big free car park at the football parks right across the road from the stadium. Accessible from Holly Street 👍

Seats in the away stand getting power washed today, you lucky Raith lads and lassies will be sitting on the first clean seats in at least a decade come Saturday 

3 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

Just bought my tickets, Albert Bartlett Stadium sounds a bit odd though, bring back Broomfield!

How many do you think will make the trip from fife,  1k,  Stand behind goal holds 1800 I think, only Falkirk will fill it this season..

19 minutes ago, Passionate said:

How many do you think will make the trip from fife,  1k,  Stand behind goal holds 1800 I think, only Falkirk will fill it this season..

Do you reckon? They'll surely still be suffering from the PTSD from their last visit there.