Falkirk Vs Queens Park

6 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

It was this one for me, a game we somehow won 2-0, Forfar side featuring Dylan Easton absolutely played us off the park.

hartley had his team doing their daft warm ups at half time and the subs on exercise bikes tho x 

Picking out one player from that squad isn't exactly fair given how bad the majority were but how painful was it watching Paul Paton attempt to play football. 

28 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Picking out one player from that squad isn't exactly fair given how bad the majority were but how painful was it watching Paul Paton attempt to play football. 

"You can't appreciate the sun until you've stood in the rain"  🌧️🌞

21 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Two cup wins and chased out the place. It's like dating Taylor Swift and dumping her because she won't wash your socks!

Stay strong, I'm sure she'll be back begging to launder your smalls.

21 hours ago, Senor Bairn said:

It was this one for me, a game we somehow won 2-0, Forfar side featuring Dylan Easton absolutely played us off the park.

hartley had his team doing their daft warm ups at half time and the subs on exercise bikes tho x 

"Dennon Lewis produces a moment of magic" 🤣 

From the club Facebook page:

We have sold just over 4,800 home tickets for tomorrow evening's Championship opener against Queen's Park! We will also be celebrating last season's achievements with the raising of our League Champions Flag!

Isn't human psychology weird. I see 4,800 and I am slightly disappointed with the turnout. Another couple of hundred to 5,001 and I'd be bouncing at the attendance.

54 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

We have sold just over 4,800 home tickets for tomorrow evening's Championship opener against Queen's Park! We will also be celebrating last season's achievements with the raising of our League Champions Flag!

Isn't human psychology weird. I see 4,800 and I am slightly disappointed with the turnout. Another couple of hundred to 5,001 and I'd be bouncing at the attendance.

Hence why we are restricting sales to the first 199.

3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

So it's this, then Rebus, then Still Game?

This, Still Game, Two Doors Down then some TRANSMT highlights. 

Starts off well then goes downhill. 

1 hour ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Suspect we will be over the 5000 mark by kick off 

Just now, an86 said:

Ideal scenario here would be winning in front of the smallest away support we’ve ever taken to any stadium.

I can almost forgive QP for a shitty support - it must be hard visiting a different ground - home and away - every week

We only had 3 home gates that were higher than 4,800 last season. Plus this is on the TV and the weather isn't looking great.

Ticket sales still going strongly, will easily be over 5,000 Bairns fans by kick off