Tonight's scores

16 minutes ago, CS_Dumbarton said:

Suspend your disbelief

but Kyle lafferty’s been sent off…

Wasn't on the park 10 minutes and got a straight red.

5 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Wasn't on the park 10 minutes and got a straight red.

Sent off for a shocking tackle and then properly squares up to the linesman.

Man’s almost 40

Embarrassing 

5 minutes ago, CS_Dumbarton said:

Sent off for a shocking tackle and then properly squares up to the linesman.

Man’s almost 40

Embarrassing 

Best to wait to see the highlights before condemning the man. Didn't seem that bad to me. Barely worth a booking. Actions of the Talbot bench probably got him sent off. 

Overall, a very enjoyable game. End to end and mostly free flowing football. Draw was fair result although either team could have snatched it. Both teams will be hard to beat this season 

5 minutes ago, amnarab said:

Best to wait to see the highlights before condemning the man. Didn't seem that bad to me. Barely worth a booking. Actions of the Talbot bench probably got him sent off. 

You will probably find out that lafferty got himself sent off , he's at Johnstone burgh for a wedge and nothing else and that's something that could bite you on the arse along with the rest of the mercenaries.

5 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

You will probably find out that lafferty got himself sent off , he's at Johnstone burgh for a wedge and nothing else and that's something that could bite you on the arse along with the rest of the mercenaries.

You really hate the Burgh don't you Jackdaw. You come across as a very bitter person. 

10 minutes ago, amnarab said:

You really hate the Burgh don't you Jackdaw. You come across as a very bitter person. 

He's only telling truth tho , half the burgh squad are only there for the cash. With players on big wages comes big egos and it will eventually come to a head. Whether McKinnon is strong enough to control it time will tell.

Edited by stumpy

A very entertaining game without there being loads of chances, thought Burgh came out better the start of 2nd half for 15 mins then was more end to end again, agree with other poster though both will be tough to beat. Lafferty rightly recieved straight red from my view but would like to see replay.

Decent crowd aswell.

Edited by Montys
spelling

12 minutes ago, amnarab said:

I don't hate anyone I just post my honest opinions on football forums , no doubt some of it is pish and no doubt some of it is probably true however isn't this a place to post opinions and debate without being accused of being bitter?