Todays scores 3/8

12 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Love seeing it, guys a complete fud and the only person who rates his managerial prowess is him. 

Yip agree with this. Thinks he Pep Guardiola 🙄 

14 hours ago, TediousTom said:

They are overshadowed by Glenvale a wee bit but Thorn have a cracking wee park and have flown under a Glenvale dominated radar.  Good team and I am in full agreement.

Can’t really agree with this , last season maybe so , but glenvale already dropped 6 points out of 9 so no really dominating as such , be lucky to finish top 6 this season 

30 minutes ago, Thesoccerguy said:

Can’t really agree with this , last season maybe so , but glenvale already dropped 6 points out of 9 so no really dominating as such , be lucky to finish top 6 this season 

Glenvale still get a lot more press than the Thorn.  But yes that can and will turn quickly.

I like the McMaster centre, cracking wee ground.

20 hours ago, TediousTom said:

Glenvale still get a lot more press than the Thorn.  But yes that can and will turn quickly.

Can any of you guys furnish us with my Glenvale are playing at their near neighbours of Maryhill.

Was the new Ferguslie Stadium not meant to be ready for season start, or did I get my dates wrong.

Also I thought new grass shares were no longer permitted.

Edited by An Absolute Imposter

2 hours ago, An Absolute Imposter said:

Can any of you guys furnish us with my Glenvale are playing at their near neighbours of Maryhill.

Was the new Ferguslie Stadium not meant to be ready for season start, or did I get my dates wrong.

Also I thought new grass shares were no longer permitted.

It was meant to be ready but obviously it isn't.  Not far away I was told

On 03/08/2024 at 19:15, beithboy said:

Benburb 2 Beith 2 Fraser Malcolm with the Beith goals. For the second game in a row we have a goal given against us when the player scoring the goal was offside.  The standard of officials continues to decline.  The game it’s self was scrappy as hell,  but we managed to scrape ourselves back into the game and take the lead only for an offside goal to be given against us.   Benburb had a couple of chances to win the game in injury time but failed to take them.  Pics from the game by clicking the link. 

https://www.flickr.com/gp/swkphoto/2CF3402h35

Have seen the goal on Bens twitter. It’s not offside. 

58 minutes ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

Have seen the goal on Bens twitter. It’s not offside. 

Yeah I looked at that there as haven't seen it and paused just as player took shot. The goalscorer was played onside by at least 2 Beith players and maybe 3 as one on the left just went out of picture and sure he kept him onside also.  Nothing wrong with that goal

On 04/08/2024 at 11:56, TediousTom said:

Great set up but really could do with a cover. Crowd was over 200 v Glenvale apparently.