Depressed Dunfermline v Bouyant Bairns

19 minutes ago, BPM said:

They were absolutely clueless other than the lump up the park and long throws. They could still be playing now and wouldn’t have scored. We were always winning that game if we got in front. In truth we never got out of 2nd gear, but in reality we never really needed to.

The game was as good as won when we got the early goal.

Only way they were going to score was through a Falkirk mistake.

1 minute ago, Higgenarse said:

Dunfermline looked dangerous on the counter attack and could have punished us

That must have happened when I went for a pish.

Wouldn't have been dangerous with a machine gun.

2 hours ago, Harry Kinnear said:

The team/management/fanbase know we are in this together. Sponsorship/ST Sales/Merchandise/ Crowds /Ultras everything is good just now. We have momentum and that is huge.

All that sort of stuff was said about us when we won League One.

1 hour ago, Reggie Perrin said:

The game was as good as won when we got the early goal.

Only way they were going to score was through a Falkirk mistake.

Yup, it's what we were all saying  before the game.

Edited by DA Baracus

5 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

All that sort of stuff was said about us when we won League One.

I have seen similar before at Falkirk, probably twice in my lifetime. What I have never seen before is the togetherness that we have now and we don’t have some unknown owners to deal with. Our board fail we can chuck them out. It could not be further away from when you lot went up if you look closely. 

4 hours ago, BPM said:

I have seen similar before at Falkirk, probably twice in my lifetime. What I have never seen before is the togetherness that we have now and we don’t have some unknown owners to deal with. Our board fail we can chuck them out. It could not be further away from when you lot went up if you look closely. 

Was also said when our fans took over our club.

Not saying it will end the same way for Falkirk but it just takes one bad season for the feelings of 'togetherness' to disappear.

13 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Was also said when our fans took over our club.

Not saying it will end the same way for Falkirk but it just takes one bad season for the feelings of 'togetherness' to disappear.

This is almost certainly at least partly true. We are on the crest of a wave of our own making for sure, but you need togetherness at the trough aswell as the peak. This part is easy, we're all having the time of our lives atm.