Raith Rovers' Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Raith's next permanent manager?  

482 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 hours ago, g martin said:

What about bringing Chatgpt in as manager? It can't turn down the role and would be very cheap:

Given the circumstances and the opponent, I would recommend **Raith Rovers use the 4-3-3 formation** against Livingston.

### Reasons:
1. **Balance Between Defense and Attack:** The 4-3-3 provides a solid back four to deal with Livingston's physical play while maintaining enough offensive presence to stretch their defense.
2. **Width in Attack:** The wide wingers in a 4-3-3 can exploit space on the flanks, which could be effective in pulling Livingston's defenders out of position and creating opportunities.
3. **Midfield Control:** With three midfielders, Raith can keep the center of the pitch organized, maintaining possession and transitioning smoothly between defense and attack.

This formation should give Raith Rovers flexibility to defend well and still pose a threat going forward.

3 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Can you no read! In a trailblazing and pioneering move, we’re getting in a bot. 🤖 

Announcement is on Friday.

Yogi is devastated.

Lacks the "4. **Provides Opportunities for Player Development** The 4-3-3 ensures that less experienced/younger player have a solid group of more experienced players around them to help guide and support them. The previous 4-2-3-1 would result in a risk of exposure for such players in either the attacking or deep-lying midfield role.

Also, I can't be there for another four weeks, so TxBot seems an unlikely selection. 

51 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Lacks the "4. **Provides Opportunities for Player Development** The 4-3-3 ensures that less experienced/younger player have a solid group of more experienced players around them to help guide and support them. The previous 4-2-3-1 would result in a risk of exposure for such players in either the attacking or deep-lying midfield role.

Also, I can't be there for another four weeks, so TxBot seems an unlikely selection. 

4 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Can you no read! In a trailblazing and pioneering move, we’re getting in a bot. 🤖 

Announcement is on Friday.

Yogi is devastated.

Sadly even Chatgpt has turned down the job, I think their agent led me on. They did however provide some prophetic insight into who will be the next manager. Yogi is at no.1, worrying stuff. 

image.thumb.png.8115a2e2aefc6f7698ad9dfe49cdc872.png

8 hours ago, g martin said:

Sadly even Chatgpt has turned down the job, I think their agent led me on. They did however provide some prophetic insight into who will be the next manager. Yogi is at no.1, worrying stuff. 

Are you sure you didn't ask the Sportsound pundits rather than chatGPT.  Sounds like the list they'd come up with.

8 hours ago, g martin said:

Bumped by a bot 🤖. I feel low but on the plus side, Yogi is back in the game and he is thrilled. He has unfinished business in Kirkcaldy.

Edited by Scary Bear

Danny Lennon?

I'd rather we didn't TBH but to be fair he is a better shout than any of the radgies and losers suggested by AI.

Edited by Scottydog

2 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Bumped by a bot 🤖. I feel low but on the plus side, Yogi is back in the game and his is thrilled. He has unfinished business in Kirkcaldy.

A hat-trick of relegations in Fife?

https://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/soccer/arid-41464921.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Tim Clancy the next front runner then?  Was reported last week in one of the irish papers Rovers sounded him out as a potential candidate before offering the job to Healy.  His assistant took the media duties yesterday.  Only problem would be their league ends in October and they are running away with the title.

19 minutes ago, Rover1990 said:

https://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/soccer/arid-41464921.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Tim Clancy the next front runner then?  Was reported last week in one of the irish papers Rovers sounded him out as a potential candidate before offering the job to Healy.  His assistant took the media duties yesterday.  Only problem would be their league ends in October and they are running away with the title.

i posted 2 weeks ago. he would be the perfect manager for us. people laughed, they aint laughing now are they

27 minutes ago, Rover1990 said:

No thanks.