Raith Rovers' Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Raith's next permanent manager?  

482 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Rover1990 said:

Can't argue with you on that but given the choice I would rather give a young up coming manager who hasn't failed yet the chance.  I agree I wanted someone more proven but they just aren't available.

I don’t even want McIntyre just thought why am I so against him. All managers fail, Murray did at st mirren but bounced back . Like I said food for thought but i would prefer Barry Robson of who is available, no idea if he even wants a new job or not. 

I’d take Clancy. Seems to have done a good job at getting Cork City promoted (almost) out of the 2nd tier which is what he would be required to do here as well.

Like others, I’d have preferred someone a bit more well known or proven in Scotland but that doesn’t seem to be an option.

Just now, Been going too long said:

I don’t even want McIntyre just thought why am I so against him. All managers fail, Murray did at st mirren but bounced back . Like I said food for thought but i would prefer Barry Robson of who is available, no idea if he even wants a new job or not. 

Yeh I'd be happy with Robson.  Surprised hes not on the radar especially as hes out of a job atm.

1 hour ago, Varna Rover said:

there was a quote from him saying healy would be stupid to turn the offer down and that if they offered it to him he would jump at the opportunity. personally i would love the rovers to make him our manager. he has all the qualifications and then some and the argument that corkfc are only playing amateur teams is rediculous. won 28 drawn 9 lost one even against part time teams speaks volumes

W23 D11 L1 is a very similar record for a full time team against mostly part-timers. Why don't you go for McPake?

8 minutes ago, Rover1990 said:

Its how you interpreted it not how I meant it

Perhaps if you used punctuation, it would be easier for people to interpret your posts.

Just now, DiegoDiego said:

W23 D11 L1 is a very similar record for a full time team against mostly part-timers. Why don't you go for McPake?

Perhaps if you used punctuation, it would be easier for people to interpret your posts.

I'm all good but thanks for the suggestion

2 minutes ago, Rover1990 said:

I'm all good but thanks for the suggestion

there you go you see. no positives so insult people. we had a good irishman who took us all the way into europe so why cant tim clancey he has every coaching badge just needs the opportunity

Just now, Varna Rover said:

there you go you see. no positives so insult people. we had a good irishman who took us all the way into europe so why cant tim clancey he has every coaching badge just needs the opportunity

There's always a smart arse on these forums checking spelling and grammar.  If it makes them feel good who cares.

He's definitely an interesting candidate.  Just have to wait and see.  He might not want to leave Cork now hes on the verge of taking them up.

1 minute ago, Rover1990 said:

There's always a smart arse on these forums checking spelling and grammar.  If it makes them feel good who cares.

He's definitely an interesting candidate.  Just have to wait and see.  He might not want to leave Cork now hes on the verge of taking them up.

i think he would make the move

2 hours ago, Varna Rover said:

yes i di and stop bloody lieing troll

Show me the post then....

1 hour ago, Varna Rover said:

there was a quote from him saying healy would be stupid to turn the offer down and that if they offered it to him he would jump at the opportunity. personally i would love the rovers to make him our manager. he has all the qualifications and then some and the argument that corkfc are only playing amateur teams is rediculous. won 28 drawn 9 lost one even against part time teams speaks volumes

a) care to find the link because I'm having a hard time believing he came out and said that and b) if he did, I'm not sure I would be keen on a manager who publicly states he would jump at the chance of working elsewhere while in post.

It's also 18 games won, not 28.

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

For a second opinion, I aske Microsoft Copilot

image.png.f608e8ed7698abefd69f14ef6b8c5b72.png

Robbie Neilson is a better shout from copilot to be fair if he was actually available. Interesting it thinks he is still at United 4 years after the fact, must be using older sources and not cross checking against the current date. Yogi on top again haha

5 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Show me the post then....

a) care to find the link because I'm having a hard time believing he came out and said that and b) if he did, I'm not sure I would be keen on a manager who publicly states he would jump at the chance of working elsewhere while in post.

It's also 18 games won, not 28.

why you answered it with your usual Diarrhea  and its won 28 drawn 9 and lost 1 now go away troll Diarrhea just runs out yourhead

Edited by Varna Rover

44 minutes ago, Beachbum said:

This is the article you're referring to. Nothing to do with Tim Clancy.

David Healy.png

1 minute ago, Varna Rover said:

why you answered it with your usual Diarrhea  and its won 28 drawn 9 and lost 1 now go away troll

Looks like he didn't say that at all. Who'd have thought it!

And it's 18 wins....

https://www.leagueofireland.ie/mens/first-division/tables/