Aberdeen v Still undefeated in Europe St Mirren

7 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Brilliant.

A full season of St Mirren fans posting in every Aberdeen match thread last season but can't take a wee bit of stick when they've been meekly defeated by a half strength Aberdeen team.

Brilliant.

A full season of Aberdeen fans posting after defeating a team at home who operate on a miniscule of their budget who had just completed a tough 90 mins on the Thursday against a more than decent European outfit, and are without three of their first team choice players in O’Hara, McMenamin, and Kiltie.

2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Brilliant.

A full season of Aberdeen fans posting after defeating a team at home who operate on a miniscule of their budget who had just completed a tough 90 mins on the Thursday against a more than decent European outfit, and are without three of their first team choice players in O’Hara, McMenamin, and Kiltie.

:lol: Yasssss

7 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Brilliant.

ooft2.gif

Never mind about slagging off Aberdeen fans for apparently over-celebrating, if I were a St Mirren fan I’d be more concerned that your team made little or no impression on a team with Shayden Morris and Pape Habib Gueye in the starting eleven and bringing Peter Ambrose on to the pitch. I thought this would be our first real test of the season, but the reality is that it wasn’t. St Johnstone gave us a much stiffer test. I thought that Devlin, Ruby, Shinnie, Nilsen and McGrath were our best players, but I get the fear when Morris or Gueye are on the ball, to see what the hell they are going to do with it and any positivity I had for Gueye after the Dumbarton game has dissipated. We were pretty comfortable against a poor St Mirren side for the bulk of the match and in particular the second half. I’ll have a pint of whatever Robinson had before his interview.

14 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Brilliant.

Budgets - ✅

Tough game in Europe - ✅

Players out - ✅

17 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Brilliant.

Brilliant.

Just now, kingjoey said:

Budgets - ✅

Tough game in Europe - ✅

Players out - ✅

Only made in response to an Aberdeen fan mentioning that the home side were only at ‘half strength’.

8 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Budgets - ✅

Tough game in Europe - ✅

Players out - ✅

Like most St Mirren fans today he is absolutely furious.

As you mentioned elsewhere a whole season of them clogging up Aberdeen match threads , they get beaten today and they are having a breakdown about getting some wind ups back.

8 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Only made in response to an Aberdeen fan mentioning that the home side were only at ‘half strength’.

MacDonald. 
Polvara.  
Paraversa. 
Clarkson.
Duk. 
And effectively Miovski

Whoever said it, was 100% correct. . 

1 hour ago, Munoz said:

You are indeed.

Dont jump in too early Saintee.

Just look up Danny Byrnes, the footballer Robinson managed at Oldham.

Bullied by Robinson whilst Robinson knew his dad was in intensive care - Robinson telling him "leave. Ill only make things worse for you".

So yes. Robinson is a controlling bully in everyday life too according to Danny (others too in football).

On 10/08/2024 at 21:05, thomas said:

That's not a high bar but I've read he's overseen us in a few good wins.

You could see why today. Some of his decisions were atrocious. But the worst two moments were when he left two Aberdeen players with head knocks to fend for themselves. Jamie McGrath in the first half got a bang on the head from Gogic and after having a quick word with McGrath he moved twenty yards away from him leaving him lying on the ground. Worse was when Nilsen had a head knock. The referee again had a quick word then moved twenty yards away to restart the match leaving Nilsen flat out. Jack McKenzie had to run over and signal the physio to come on while the ref stood about not giving a shit.