Watched the Airdrie game on TV last week.  Commentator mentioned a couple of times that Airdrie looked dangerous when attacking Ayr's defence on their right.  He also noted Musonda being beaten for pace on a few occasions.   

Rather than blaming any individuals at goals the way the team fell out the game is a big concern.  Totally in control and just seemed to stop working as hard. 

Pwoper nawty outside after.

Very happy with the win in the end. Wasn't vintage but felt we just about deserved it over the piece. Thought our control for most of the second half was pretty good, but nervy right at the end.

Good win. 

Started really well. Could've been a couple up but Hamilton started exposing us on both sides in the full back areas. Musondas in particular.By the time Hamilton went ahead we couldn't argue.

We looked much more like it in the second half. Particularly when Watret replaced Musonda.

Hung on a bit at the end but I'll take it.

Outstanding performance by Rus

A game of 20 minute spells. First 20 I thought were on for another comprehensive win. Really well worked goal and finish to go 1-0 up.

Then we just completely fell out the game for the second 20-25 minutes of the first half and Accies took advantage. They weren’t very good but Musonda was playing so high that whenever we lost the ball we were completely exposed. He didn’t have his best game today but the amount of shouts from folk today acting as if his performance last week has been undone was mental. Brown needs to recognise in that games he can do that and what games we need someone with a bit more pace in there. 

First half of the second half we took back control and a Rus worldy from nothing and then Dylan Watret coming on really changed it for us. I found it bizarre how much we struggled to see the win out especially since we had an extra man on the park. We looked panicked and went too long direct to Oakley which suited Hamilton. 

In saying that, the ref was clearly doing all he could to get Hamilton an equaliser. Some absolutely mental calls throughout the game but especially in the second half. 

4 minutes ago, AUcal said:

Pwoper nawty outside after.

Very happy with the win in the end. Wasn't vintage but felt we just about deserved it over the piece. Thought our control for most of the second half was pretty good, but nervy right at the end.

I didnt see anything after the game but i saw the thoroyghly terrifying Hamilton ultras in their little halloween ninja costumes dancing backwards at around 5 to 3 at the turnstyles on the corner before being sent away with a word from a lone female steward. 😂