Match Outcome  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Match Outcome

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/08/24 at 13:59

6 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Think I'll throw a couple back due to their small size.

The entitlement in thinking they shouldn’t be amalgamated into one Angus super club is astonishing.

7 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

The entitlement in thinking they shouldn’t be amalgamated into one Angus super club is astonishing.

Absolutely gobsmacked that they even think 17 houses on the rocky west coast counts as a town

On 18/08/2024 at 11:59, ExiledLichtie said:

Are Dumbarton fans trying to set this up as some sort of grudge match or rivalry or something?  I'm struggling to think of a league 1 club I have less feelings about either way.  They seem to be utterly rattled by us, and I really can't fathom why.  Should they not be focusing their rivalry on BSC or whatever no marks it is they are groundsharing with?

This has been my first time encountering Dumbarton fans.  Its been quite the education.

Just now, ExiledLichtie said:

This has been my first time encountering Dumbarton fans.  Its been quite the education.

That makes sense, as you presumably weren’t born last time we played you.

Is there some sort of historic p&b rivalry that was before my time?  Or is it just big club envy? I'm struggling to recall when I last saw an opposition team so unfathomably rattled, and I can't recall it ever being so one sided in its vitriol.  

How odd.

Edited by ExiledLichtie

9 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Is there some sort of historic p&b rivalry that was before my time?  Or is it just big club envy? I'm struggling to recall when I last saw an opposition team so unfathomably rattled, and I can't recall it ever being so one sided in its vitriol.  

How odd.

I can't speak for everyone, but personally I've just never forgiven Bobby Mann for scoring a 50 yard goal against us for Arbroath