Table topping Ayr V Manager less Raith

McAllister would get exactly the same hounding that Musonda got. Brown is surely not that stupid.

Ayr have scored ten goals in three games. Raith have scored one in two. Keep it tight at the back and shoot into the right end and this should be a home win.

Still, I have a bad feeling about this. 2-0 to Raith.

1 hour ago, CountryBumpkin said:

Panda pals? There is no way someone wrote that seriously. 

Panda Pals are the weans that sit in the family stand or "The Panda Pen" 🤣 There's no way you thought that was serious

18 minutes ago, placidcasual said:

Panda Pals are the weans that sit in the family stand or "The Panda Pen" 🤣 There's no way you thought that was serious

"Weans" fine, but no one with a a twitter account is a "wean".

Lookin forward to this one - two very decent football teams going for a win (the kind of thing that's rare in the awful SPL). If Marco is fit then look out my Fife friends, And if Watret gets any minutes your full back better be an upgrade on what the Accies had on offer (if it's Dick then don't bother havin a bet unless it's on the Super 😉). Come on you Ayr. 

24 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

You can have the cup game, but we are having these 3 points, thank you.

Is #roaringback still a thing, or have you roared back already, or maybe #roaringfurther / #roaringmore

That was a McGlynn thing, by the looks of things hes taken it to Falkirk....... the cnut 

7 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

Getting the feeling McAllister will start this one with Musonda out injured.  Watret might be used for coming off the bench last 30 mins like he done on Saturday.  Rest of the team picks itself, with hopefully seeing Devlin on the bench.  Still feel we're a centre mid short with Syla our only replacement so you never know if someone is far off signing.

Can’t see a single thing that indicates that McAllister would start tbh. 

2 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Can’t see a single thing that indicates that McAllister would start tbh. 

Just thinking Brown will want to start a more experienced player for this game. Personally rather start Watret, just what I’m thinking. 

3 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Just thinking Brown will want to start a more experienced player for this game. Personally rather start Watret, just what I’m thinking. 

You never know, but I would be surprised. He just can’t do what Brown seems to be looking for from his full backs.