Jermaine Jenas - Sacked - 'Inappropriate'

4 minutes ago, AMMjag said:

If I'm the Editor of BBC programming, I'm thinking that there are far worse moves to make than getting on the blower to Ray Parlour.

Alan Brazil would be available once every three weeks.   

I watched the "coin" video.

In it he's either high of drink, drugs or he's suffering from mental health.

This is 2024, though. It's the generation of the mean spirit, so I'm not expecting any kindness towards him.

It's not the "cool" thing to do.

5 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cy9enw5xp2qo

Personally, I’m not interested in your tears, snotters, or telling your story to The Sun - I’m just interested in you getting to fcuk, shutting the fcuk up, and never fcuking hearing from you ever again… like Prince Harry. Please just fcuk off.

“He’s not a sex pest”

IMG_1582.jpeg

Stories like this (and that stupid coin video) are driven by what must be the most destructive force of human nature, ego. Getting where he has in TV, incredulous though it seems has made him think of himself as Johnny Big Potatoes. Must have been fun explaining it to his wife and kids.

We were speaking about this at work today, and I dropped in that Jason Cundy would be an outstanding host for The One Show. Now, there's a man who could take the beleaguered chat show to the next level. Sadly, I suspect his face wouldn't fit with the woke North London elite at Broadcasting House.

3 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Stories like this (and that stupid coin video) are driven by what must be the most destructive force of human nature, ego. Getting where he has in TV, incredulous though it seems has made him think of himself as Johnny Big Potatoes. Must have been fun explaining it to his wife and kids.

They probably knew already,  the wife anyway