Morton Minnows v Flying Falkirk

33 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

Shut up 

Not cool. 

31 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

If you think any Falkirk fan would hold the hand of a filth Greenock tink you are off your head! The meal sounds nice though

Ok, not quite ready to hold hands but I see your comment about the meal as a start. Break some bread and see where it goes from there. Seeing as you are the first to offer an olive branch you get to choose the meal. I would thoroughly recommend Thai food, although a nice vegan meal would suit the fans, of both teams, with space in their heart for love for the earth we all coexist within. Maybe cowshed could choose dessert?

1 minute ago, badgerthewitness said:

I'm afraid we'll just have to humour the Ayr fans until the Premiership sackings start.

If Scott Brown wanted to join a sinking ship with five hundred million fans he'd have gone to Raith or Dunfermline.

He'll go to Hibs after beating whoever Gray's successor is two or three times next season.

2 minutes ago, Thumper said:

If Scott Brown wanted to join a sinking ship with five hundred million fans he'd have gone to Raith or Dunfermline.

He'll go to Hibs after beating whoever Gray's successor is two or three times next season.

I agree, Hibs will be relegated this year.

21 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Not cool. 

Ok, not quite ready to hold hands but I see your comment about the meal as a start. Break some bread and see where it goes from there. Seeing as you are the first to offer an olive branch you get to choose the meal. I would thoroughly recommend Thai food, although a nice vegan meal would suit the fans, of both teams, with space in their heart for love for the earth we all coexist within. Maybe cowshed could choose dessert?

Pie Face GIF by Beastie Boys

39 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Not cool. 

Can I suggest something with Arsenic within for our unwashed friends from doon the watter?…..

Edited by roman_bairn

41 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Ok. Something cream based, but have you considered that some fans maybe lactose intolerant? Try to be a bit more inclusive maybe.

Partick Thistle thread for your hipster " dietary intolerances"

48 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Ok. Something cream based, but have you considered that some fans maybe lactose intolerant? Try to be a bit more inclusive maybe.

That’s a shame for the intolerant individual getting smacked with a cream based dessert that I’m kindly wasting

i don’t often waste dessert so whoever it is be grateful 

Offers open to who wants it will it be before or after the Ton win 3-0?

Edited by Cowshed

9 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

... Offers open to who wants it will it be before or after the Ton win 3-0?

I know the summers not been great but is it no the wrong time of year for stuff like snow and Morton scoring 3 goals 🥶

21 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Partick Thistle thread for your hipster " dietary intolerances"

18 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

That’s a shame for the intolerant individual getting smacked with a cream based dessert that I’m kindly wasting

i don’t often waste dessert so whoever it is be grateful 

Offers open to who wants it will it be before or after the Ton win 3-0?

Wait! Peace might be back on. Bairnardo has your back cowshed. I don’t mind being a common target of you both if it generates peace. f**k me you guys. Agreed?

12 hours ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Wait! Peace might be back on. Bairnardo has your back cowshed. I don’t mind being a common target of you both if it generates peace. f**k me you guys. Agreed?

Shizzlemanizzle your killing my soul with this talk