Inverness v Queens

19 hours ago, Otis Blue said:

Ain't too sure about the first bit ... but the second bit is fine by me all day long! 👍

It's the truth though we're the biggest teams in this division which says a hell of a lot. ICT & QOS get the biggest home crowds 😆 so therefore that makes us the biggest teams. 

But aye one thing we can all agree on is f**k the Old Flith. 

I'm always a bit wary of the "biggest clubs" argument though.  Yes, Inverness and Dumfries (QOS) have the bigger home supports (although ours can fade when the team is shite and/or managed by Marvin Bartley) in L1 and will also be the biggest towns (I'll make a special case for Cove here and not give them the full city of Aberdeen as a home town -  dodgy argument I know, but that's their reality).  Having said that, our home supports will be larger by only several hundreds and not by several thousands ... so aye, we'll be kinda bigger, just.  Reluctant to go all full tilt Falkirk/Dunfermline on this subject.

3 hours ago, Otis Blue said:

I'm always a bit wary of the "biggest clubs" argument though.  Yes, Inverness and Dumfries (QOS) have the bigger home supports (although ours can fade when the team is shite and/or managed by Marvin Bartley) in L1 and will also be the biggest towns (I'll make a special case for Cove here and not give them the full city of Aberdeen as a home town -  dodgy argument I know, but that's their reality).  Having said that, our home supports will be larger by only several hundreds and not by several thousands ... so aye, we'll be kinda bigger, just.  Reluctant to go all full tilt Falkirk/Dunfermline on this subject.

image.gif.d04016637d2c4ce9cee85e61ac0d153d.gif

39 minutes ago, HighlandQueen said:

Car crash interview. You have my deepest sympathy that you are stuck with him. Fair play to him taking a pay cut to help avoid laying off staff. 

Aye right.

This is a card we were dealt, lets see first if there is improvement over the next few weeks results wise.

Match day then ... haven't seen any club updates but pretty sure Jack Brydon will be missing from the defence (big miss) due to his hamstring injury last week and of course Harry Cochrane will be suspended following his red.  Suspect we might see young Jack Hannah (the loanee from Boro) drafted into the defence for Brydon.  Hoping that Reece Lyon will make the bench as part of his injury comeback and that we give Fraser Bryden (loanee from Ayr) a run up front to see what he can do.  Pharrell Willis (the other Boro loanee) might make the bench today, not sure.

Don't know much about The Caley side, but think they've just signed a young defender on loan from Man Utd.  Also, in his interview big Dunc didn't seem clear on his goalkeeping situation, but I wasn't sure if that was first choice or a back up keeper he was talking about.  Any info from the ICT fans?

Just now, Otis Blue said:

Don't know much about The Caley side, but think they've just signed a young defender on loan from Man Utd.  Also, in his interview big Dunc didn't seem clear on his goalkeeping situation, but I wasn't sure if that was first choice or a back up keeper he was talking about.  Any info from the ICT fans?

It's the on loan keeper that's injured, he started all games until then, back up keeper is starting and emergency loan is on the bench. 

I think our centre backs have been okay this season, so I’d be happy to go with Savage and Devine. I don’t know is Ewan is in for depth or to start, he appears to have come with decent reviews. 

If this Nolan is a right back, I wouldn’t be totally against him starting. Our full backs, both of the Duffy’s, haven’t impressed me too much this season. Nicolson is our best left back but he’s not fit, so if Nolan and Strachan started I’d be happy with that, but I’d expect Flynn Duffy to start.

2 hours ago, Sir Tarmo said:

The Caley ready to deliver these Northern Englishmen a draw

Under normal circumstances a draw in Greater Orkney might not be a bad result.

However we need to get back on track with  a win. That being the case a 2-0 home win incoming. Hamish MacTavish, Lars Jacobsen and Barry Wilson scoring all four of them. 

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Yet another injury ffs. When no one's looking, bundle one of Caley's 20 defenders into the team bus before we leave. 

You are welcome to several of them