Inverness v Queens

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Yet another injury ffs. When no one's looking, bundle one of Caley's 20 defenders into the team bus before we leave. 

Take as many as you like, we'll still have plenty to be honest. 

As it stands we are 3 points off top. What a f**king dreadful league this is.

Im also absolutely stunned that we are winning a game of football. Who knew 4 at the back was the answer all along…

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Yet another injury ffs. When no one's looking, bundle one of Caley's 20 defenders into the team bus before we leave. 

So, that means after 8+1/2 competitive games Church, Brydon (twice), Cochrane, Hewitt, Luissint, Dickenson, Kennedy, McIntosh, O'Donnell, Lyon, Doherty, McLinden and Craik have all been ruled out of at least half a match (at best) or multiple games (at worst) because of injuries.

No idea where Fraser Bryden is today - surely he's not injured too?  

Just now, Slipmat said:

So, that means after 8+1/2 competitive games Church, Brydon (twice), Cochrane, Hewitt, Luissint, Dickenson, Kennedy, McIntosh, O'Donnell, Lyon, Doherty, McLinden and Craik have all been ruled out of at least half a match (at best) or multiple games (at worst) because of injuries.

No idea where Fraser Bryden is today - surely he's not injured too?  

Our injury record is absolutely incredible as well as extremely infuriating. If Lyon goes off injured I might punch a wall. 

We finally get Lyon back and now we lose Hewitt (who's been good so far) in the same match ... and no sign of Bryden in the squad.  On the plus side I suppose that Dan Church has finally made it to the bench at least.  Looks like this is going to be yet another of those decades seasons.

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

One shot on target. That's really not good enough against anyone. 

We've known all along as the squad was being built where our weakest area was, so no surprises there.  Thought Murphy might have given the young lad Willis from Boro some time late on to see what he could do (but maybe too soon).

6 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

The 3rd of our 5 League games in which we've failed to score.

It's not good enough.

3 away league games in a row without scoring. I believe the club record is 5, set in 1932.

2 minutes ago, Queens1919 said:

Good enough for yous to be in. Youve only won 1 game.

Stick that on the QOTS honours list brother.

2 minutes ago, Queens1919 said:

Good enough for yous to be in. Youve only won 1 game.

I think that is his point. That and the fact that we appear to have been rank too. 

11 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

How bad is this f**king league. f**k me.

I think the standard overall in the lower leagues has been falling for a few seasons now, but the level of this division at the moment is really poor. We're still unbeaten and we really haven't been very good.

31 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

How bad is this f**king league. f**k me.

Said it for weeks. The fact we’re 3 points off with Big Dunce in charge shows the league is at its weakest in years. No competent ‘big’ side to run away with it. If we sort our shit out and get a proper manager in we can win this league.

We are so much better with a 4 at the back it’s ridiculous. It’s rather embarrassing how much better it is as we still weren’t that good today.

Dunno if that was an off day for Queens but they were rotten. 

Even with Big Dunc in charge if we stick to that formation we really should be challenging for the title. The league is total dross.