Celtic v Rangers: Sun 1st Sep, 12:30

It still strikes me as bizarre that people who don't want to engage with this fixture come in to the match thread to tell us they don't want to engage with it.

20 minutes ago, AJF said:

It still strikes me as bizarre that people who don't want to engage with this fixture come in to the match thread to tell us they don't want to engage with it.

I would say if you spent less than 5 minutes thinking about the entire landscape, structure and culture of Scottish football then you’d figure out why people want to openly distance themselves from it. 

36 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I would say if you spent less than 5 minutes thinking about the entire landscape, structure and culture of Scottish football then you’d figure out why people want to openly distance themselves from it. 

Openly distancing themselves from something I really don't find bizarre. It's more the scenario where you have people holding the opinion where they don't care about the fixture and won't be watching it but feel the need to tell us they don't care about the fixture and won't be watching it.

The match thread is set up to talk about the match. It's irksome to drop by every time this fixture comes around to find the same mundane "I won't be watching this" posts.

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

Openly distancing themselves from something I really don't find bizarre. It's more the scenario where you have people holding the opinion where they don't care about the fixture and won't be watching it but feel the need to tell us they don't care about the fixture and won't be watching it.

The match thread is set up to talk about the match. It's irksome to drop by every time this fixture comes around to find the same mundane "I won't be watching this" posts.

I mean, the fact you all find it irksome probably makes it even more worthwhile. 

“Not interested, won’t be watching, put it in their own forum.”

You are willingly coming in to the thread to interact with something that you state you don’t want to interact with.

Same boring monotonous pish from the usual suspects.

1 minute ago, AJF said:

But bizarre all the same 😅

No it isn’t, the below is clearly very amusing. 

2 minutes ago, stressball said:

“Not interested, won’t be watching, put it in their own forum.”

You are willingly coming in to the thread to interact with something that you state you don’t want to interact with.

Same boring monotonous pish from the usual suspects.

1 minute ago, stressball said:

You must be easily amused.

It’s good to see that everyone posting is, in fact, interested in the fixture though.

You’ve got us. All this dislike for your brand is contrived. We all love it really. 

4 minutes ago, stressball said:

Thank you for your continued interest in this fixture.

No problem, can’t wait to hear about the safety specifications of your respective stadiums, the historic education of the referee and which side has the bigger minority of bigoted morons. 

3 hours ago, kennie makevin said:

Regardless of your feelings for 'Scotland's Curse', the idea that anyone who has any knowledge of their history could think of the Old Firm as separate clubs baffles me. Everything from their faux Irish 'traditions', their moronic 'party songs' and their standing stoutly as one against any threats to their hegemony tell us they are as one. Given the latest B teams furore it's ironic that Saturday's little festival of cretinism is Old Firm 'A' versus Old Firm 'B' with Clement in charge of the 'B' team 

^^^^ Shouts at clouds.

On the game itself - a humiliation of baldy and his rag tag band of arseholes please, Celtic.

6 hours ago, AJF said:

It still strikes me as bizarre that you are totally against bigotry and sectarianism but love Rangers away days for the atmosphere.

31 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

It still strikes me as bizarre that you are totally against bigotry and sectarianism but love Rangers away days for the atmosphere.

Is this you taking my comments out of context from a previous thread where I said travelling to away games with your mates was often better than the game itself? 

20 hours ago, kingjoey said:

It would be sensible to have any Celtic v Rangers match thread on the "Celtic v Rangers, Rangers v Celtic" sub forum, Shirley. It would stop me from posting anything on the thread anyway.

ace ventura bullshit GIF

Edited by Jinky67

6 hours ago, Galajambo said:

I'm pretty sure the bigot brothers have their own forum for this pish so the rest of us don't need to see it, pair of c***s! 

There is but any thread posted in there you all just follow anyway because you just can’t help yourselves.

I mean you couldn’t even stay off this thread despite your claims of not wanting to see it.