Ross County vs Dundee FC - 14/09/2024

Break came at a good time for us, I think. Gives us an opportunity to get some defenders back in and for Docherty to re-evaluate what it may look like. If we are where were v St Mirren, I'd drop Portales and put McGhee alongside Koumetio and have Ingram at RB. If Robertson is back fit, I wouldn't be surprised to see us go to a back 3 with Portales, Koumetio and Robertson. I'm not sure that's the right call though.

Ross County don't look great again this season but these fixtures are hard regardless, no team in this league are 'easy' opponents. 

A win would be fantastic. 

2-1 Dundee - Murray + Tiffoney the scorers.

Last time I made the trip to Dingwall it was in 2008. Either the opening game of the season or very early days. Remember Derek Adams saying we'd basically already won the league with the signing of Rab Douglas as he was a cheat code for the league.

5 or 6 weeks later, we were in a relegation battle and Alex Rae was sacked.

9 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Last time I made the trip to Dingwall it was in 2008. Either the opening game of the season or very early days. Remember Derek Adams saying we'd basically already won the league with the signing of Rab Douglas as he was a cheat code for the league.

5 or 6 weeks later, we were in a relegation battle and Alex Rae was sacked.

I don’t believe that story…………no way would Derek Adams get something football related so wrong……….

This’ll be my first visit to Vicky Park since I hitched over to a preseason game in 84 or 85 

One stand and grassy banks back then, maybe the covered terrace was there 

Don’t know why it’s taken me so long barring the 30 years living away from the north

Quite looking forward to it

Edited by MarkoP

On 04/09/2024 at 10:05, The Great Stagsby said:

It really is quite noticeable, isn't it?

I think it's an inferiority complex about being the second team in a city as small as Dundee.

29 minutes ago, Pete the Jakey said:

I think it’s because they have small cocks 

Red dotted, not for the 'small cocks quip', but for the horrible, greasey, junkie chunt profile pic.

That piece of scum stood back and watched his dogs rip a cat to bits.

Vile.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

35 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Red dotted, not for the 'small cocks quip', but for the horrible, greasey, junkie chunt profile pic.

That piece of scum stood back and watched his dogs rip a cat to bits.

Vile.

I didn’t know that. I actually chose the name years ago inspired by Pete the Jakey from Still Game, and when I googled for a picture Doherty came up.

However… I will take no lectures from someone who has far right Gammon in Chief, Morrissey as their profile pic. 

33 minutes ago, Pete the Jakey said:

I didn’t know that. I actually chose the name years ago inspired by Pete the Jakey from Still Game, and when I googled for a picture Doherty came up.

However… I will take no lectures from someone who has far right Gammon in Chief, Morrissey as their profile pic. 

You plough on then, remember to add nazi and fascist into your next moronic retort.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

You plough on then, remember to add nazi and fascist into your next moronic retort.

Thank you.

Are Nazi and facist mutually exclusive? I’m going straight to the horses mouth and asking you direct as you seem to be itk.