🔵🟡Scotland v Poland 🔴⚪

3 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

I don’t think dundees second keeper will be getting any games. 

I don't believe Trevor Carson will play either tbh.  Mainly because he's Northern Irish.

I feel confidence and attitude are big deals in international football. The manager can't do a lot on the training pitch, especially in these shorter windows.

I'm hoping there's been a clear the air meeting and the squad have taken stock of the poor form heading into the Euros and the even worse performances in Germany. Hopefully, the players will be looking to turn things around and the lads can play to their potential however they're setup.

Still going to be a tough game, and I feel the squad is probably slightly weaker than the one that headed to Germany.

It will be interesting to see who of the newish players step up.

I'd be delighted with a win but I think a draw is on the cards. 

I have to say, I used to think I was a pretty passionate Scotland fan with a good in-depth knowledge of our players and their respective qualities/attributes, but I’m feeling pretty inadequate in the midst of all these Tommy Conway experts that have appeared on here.

I know next to nothing about the lad. Watched him maybe 2 or 3 times for Bristol City and never saw anything to get too excited about. I must’ve seen the wrong games. So I’m glad we’ve got all these folk that have clearly watched him countless times to put me right. 

Or…..could it be that some folk are getting a wee bit too carried away over a “busy” sub appearance, akin to the one Jacob Brown had when he came on for us once? 

Time will tell I guess.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

His dog is named that tbf.

Hope big Jon McCracken can come off the bench tonight and notch us a couple of goals. Really expecting big things from him tonight tbh.

Certainly couldn't be any less effective in the lone striker role than Che Adams.