I did Nazi That Coming

12 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I feel sorry for Airdrie fans who aren’t involved with the thugs being associated with this stuff but surely they must have the highest ‘Stone Island dickhead’ to normal fan ratio of any club in Scotland?

The ratio is just skewed by the numbers. 10 eejits looks like a lot in a crowd of 12.

33 minutes ago, Reid said:

Are the club itself doing anything to mitigate the right-wing weirdos behaving like fuds at games?

They'll be loving it. Same as Sevco when it is Sevconians in the spot light. 

3 hours ago, Reid said:

Are the club itself doing anything to mitigate the right-wing weirdos behaving like fuds at games?

Yes. This was 3 years ago and he has been banned ever since, he’s one of many that have been banned from games. Outsiders aren’t going to know I suppose but a lot has been done by both the club and the fans in the past few years. That’s not to say the problem is ‘fixed’ but improvements are being made.

a man in a military uniform says " my führer " in front of a group of men

Mein Fuhrer, only one of the Airdrie battalion had the courage to give the Nazi salute at Firhill . . . . .

Hitler-downfall-der-untergang-32193282-500-275 – Pirkan Blogit

Call themselves Nazis! Have the rest of those cowards taken out and shot!!! 

19 hours ago, Diamonds02 said:

Yes. This was 3 years ago and he has been banned ever since, he’s one of many that have been banned from games. Outsiders aren’t going to know I suppose but a lot has been done by both the club and the fans in the past few years. That’s not to say the problem is ‘fixed’ but improvements are being made.

I really do hope improvements have been made but I mind the back end of last season seeing the union flags and all that at Airdrie, and while that's not a nazi symbol it obviously has connotations in Scotland. Imo these sorts of things should just be banned at games, all it does is inspire more bigotry from both sides

On 05/09/2024 at 18:45, Zanetti said:

There are 40 other clubs in the SPFL where their shite flags would get torn down within seconds of being hung up and their arsehole behaviour immediately called out.

I realise most of their supporters are ordinary people, but they shouldn't be shocked when the stereotypes (which exist for a reason) persist when it's clear their own club and fans aren't interested in self-policing.

Not sure I believe this

23 hours ago, DAFC. said:

They'll be loving it. Same as Sevco when it is Sevconians in the spot light. 

Definitely not true

1 hour ago, starshot131 said:

I really do hope improvements have been made but I mind the back end of last season seeing the union flags and all that at Airdrie, and while that's not a nazi symbol it obviously has connotations in Scotland. Imo these sorts of things should just be banned at games, all it does is inspire more bigotry from both sides

Don't talk pish,    I suppose all you lefties will be moaning about  the Large Northern Ireland flag that will be displayed to honour McStravick and Wilson our 2 Irish players,  we did a Bulgarian one for Todorov and the Caribbean one for ATS.....   We are a multinational football team

GIRUY

13 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Not sure I believe this

I'd be amazed if a "Stop The Boats" flag stayed up for more than a couple of minutes at any other ground in the country except maybe Ibrox, before it was taken down by either other supporters or the club itself.

26 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

I'd be amazed if a "Stop The Boats" flag stayed up for more than a couple of minutes at any other ground in the country except maybe Ibrox, before it was taken down by either other supporters or the club itself.

Tough one that as they sit right at the end of the stand and as a result most people (including myself) didn’t see it until the pictures after the game. Also tbf I can see why confronting these famously violent people would have been intimidating for others.

It was there once and the club made sure it was never seen again so I don’t think there is much wrong with the way it was handled.