Annan vs Dumbarton

Match Outcome  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 hours ago, squeezebox-son said:

At risk of sounding like @FifeSons here... Will there be a stream or anything available tomorrow (overseas of course 😉)? Not 100% sure if we will make it down and trying to plan a backup 😬

I hear only the real fans are attending the game, so no live streaming should be allowed.

Just now, Clarko_son said:

70 minutes with ten men and an u20's goalkeeper...

The boy’s hardly half the height of the goal.

I’d like to see the decision back. Durnan was totally caught, so Long had to come out. Is a red a right from that angle and that far out, though? I’m not sure. I’m not sure Long didn’t even get something on the ball.

Shame as we were so, so dominant. Need to keep attacking, because we won’t be keeping a clean sheet.

Just now, Clarko_son said:

Nothing was mentioned yesterday in the preview about him potentially missing this one.

Maybe it's the return of the mystery "illness" of last year

Just now, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

On holiday by the looks of his socials.

Still our keper gets a red ..which hardly ever happens when our deput is absent.f**king unluck really.

Luke is a very talented young goalkeeper. I’ve seen him many times and doesn’t lack in confidence. 

however, it’s obviously a huge difference from what he’s used to and it’s worth remembering he couldn’t play for the 20s until January of this year as they had to wait until he turned 16. 

Shiels has to put us 2-0 up on the stroke of half time. A great counter where Ruth perfectly plays him in and he somehow hits it straight at the keeper.

I’d just keep attacking tbh, because they look so dodgy at the back and it will literally be a miracle if we keep a clean sheet.