Annan vs Dumbarton

Match Outcome  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

I agree. Though not because they’d think it was a red, they’ll just want to back the ref. I’d still appeal, though. You can’t just sit back and accept a decision like that.

I think there’s a financial cost to appealing these decisions. I think from a club perspective you’d have to be 100% sure. For what it’s worth I agree it’s not a red

43 minutes ago, Grumpysonoftherock said:

I think there’s a financial cost to appealing these decisions. I think from a club perspective you’d have to be 100% sure. For what it’s worth I agree it’s not a red

IMG_6632.thumb.png.e249b511d8f40ef97bfe52c95eb1ae82.png

I doubt it’s only £25 but I also doubt it’s prohibitively expensive. If it’s £25, I’ll cover it myself :lol:

Edited by FifeSons

4 hours ago, 84yards said:

Annan playing in blue at home is utter woke nonsense. 

When I was a lad it was always the home team in Scotland who changed if there was a clash.

(Not that there would have been a clash on Saturday if we'd worn our first kit.)

29 minutes ago, rockson said:

When I was a lad it was always the home team in Scotland who changed if there was a clash.

(Not that there would have been a clash on Saturday if we'd worn our first kit.)

Were Annan not just showcasing their new 3rd kit? They clearly didnt have to use a change kit.

On 14/09/2024 at 16:59, squeezebox-son said:

Annan stolen a point there. Ref up there with the worst I've seen. It'll be a poor team who finish below Annan this season, on that showing.

Another draw... 

Sadly that's quite accurate. Seems Gibson has been found out a little. The early promise has faded. I'd like to think he has a plan B but as the squad is midfielder heavy I'll not hold my breath. We were abysmal on Saturday and Dumbarton were hard done by. 

14 minutes ago, JimThorburn said:

Sadly that's quite accurate. Seems Gibson has been found out a little. The early promise has faded. I'd like to think he has a plan B but as the squad is midfielder heavy I'll not hold my breath. We were abysmal on Saturday and Dumbarton were hard done by. 

Even harder done by given the successful appeal for the red card... 😐

Gibson is a terrible example to his team/squad. Constantly moaning, trying to get folk cards etc. 

On 17/09/2024 at 20:33, squeezebox-son said:

Even harder done by given the successful appeal for the red card... 😐

Gibson is a terrible example to his team/squad. Constantly moaning, trying to get folk cards etc. 

I didn't think it was a red to be fair. It looked to me like the Keeper got the ball first.