Todays scores 14/9

3 hours ago, Lokloyal said:

Not ideal as you want to sustain momentum 

Yep. Will he want the same situation as last season when he had teams play junioresque numbers of games in an infeasibly short space of time and others idle for a month ? I'd hope not and he's looking at ways to avoid this 

6 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

Yep. Will he want the same situation as last season when he had teams play junioresque numbers of games in an infeasibly short space of time and others idle for a month ? I'd hope not and he's looking at ways to avoid this 

I see the EoSFL already have midweek fixtures scheduled in October and November. 

1 minute ago, BANKIEBILL said:

More of them are licenced so have floodlights. Be able to maybe have us catch up on postponements 

Which will then lead to you complaining when you have played all your games by April, lying idle waiting for one or two teams to catch up. It's an imperfect system with the wealth gap between WoSFL clubs leading to varying levels of facilities.

It will all be fine when you're back with the big boys of the SPFL where you belong.

1 minute ago, jimbaxters said:

Which will then lead to you complaining when you have played all your games by April, lying idle waiting for one or two teams to catch up. It's an imperfect system with the wealth gap between WoSFL clubs leading to varying levels of facilities.

It will all be fine when you're back with the big boys of the SPFL where you belong.

Not even the SPFL. Lowland clubs bar the Champion will be wrapped up by the end of April. 

Some West teams will probably be back to 3 days a week in May again. 

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

We have no fixture listed for this saturday for some reason and no fixture in mid october too, be better to not have free saturdays instead of looking at midweek fixtures. 

Junior Cup, Strathclyde. Apparently just Largs v Talbot league fixture wise. 

11 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Not even the SPFL. Lowland clubs bar the Champion will be wrapped up by the end of April. 

Some West teams will probably be back to 3 days a week in May again. 

It was deliberate hyperbole on my part, however slight.

7 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

We have no fixture listed for this saturday for some reason and no fixture in mid october too, be better to not have free saturdays instead of looking at midweek fixtures. 

tbf last season you complained when the Benburb game was brought forward at short notice to a weekend when you were both out the SCC and that left not enough games to be played later in the season...

Could've been filled by the Beith home game I suppose but too late now. You've got a gap in October for the SCC and Junior Cup, I guess for the latter date a fixture will be provided, especially with the week after the Scottish Cup will clash.

26 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

tbf last season you complained when the Benburb game was brought forward at short notice to a weekend when you were both out the SCC and that left not enough games to be played later in the season...

Could've been filled by the Beith home game I suppose but too late now. You've got a gap in October for the SCC and Junior Cup, I guess for the latter date a fixture will be provided, especially with the week after the Scottish Cup will clash.

Short notice being the key thing. 

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

I see. I would care if we had 4 weeks off before completing our games ... although having a huge gap before a play off would also be a bit rubbish - should we be in that fortunate position obvs