Another game I’m missing this season that I’d normally have gotten too, but I think I might get hung if I miss my wee girls second birthday. 

We are short of numbers again because of injury. Hopefully mcavoy will be fit to come in for Mcallister. Dowds is likely to be out so hopefully rus is back and it swap to a 4321 with him in the 10. Don’t know if QP will be able to handle him as he really drives the game and is very dynamic.

Either way I can only see one result here and that’s a win for Ayr. Gonna go with 3-1  Ayr Oakley, Henderson and Rus 

2 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Another game I’m missing this season that I’d normally have gotten too, but I think I might get hung if I miss my wee girls second birthday. 

We are short of numbers again because of injury. Hopefully mcavoy will be fit to come in for Mcallister. Dowds is likely to be out so hopefully rus is back and it swap to a 4321 with him in the 10. Don’t know if QP will be able to handle him as he really drives the game and is very dynamic.

Either way I can only see one result here and that’s a win for Ayr. Gonna go with 3-1  Ayr Oakley, Henderson and Rus 

I thought Nick was very calm and controlled yesterday (I know that not what we usually say) and would be unlucky to get dropped.

2 hours ago, JohnGAYR said:

I thought Nick was very calm and controlled yesterday (I know that not what we usually say) and would be unlucky to get dropped.

Unless McMann is back I can’t see McAllister being dropped for QP game after yesterdays performance 

think only person i would throw back in if he's fit is Harry Stone if not then McIntyre likely stays in goal, would have Rus on Bench then bring him on to run at their tired defence for 20 minutes, if Musonda is possible back then that at least adds more cover to the defence for bench

image.png.b0b1c233be4f02945ef8dd3e37dcfb95.png

Bench: McIntyre, McAvoy, Musonda, Rus, Syla, Tomlinson, Walker, McKenzie, Hislop

3 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

think only person i would throw back in if he's fit is Harry Stone if not then McIntyre likely stays in goal, would have Rus on Bench then bring him on to run at their tired defence for 20 minutes, if Musonda is possible back then that at least adds more cover to the defence for bench

Bench: McIntyre, McAvoy, Musonda, Rus, Syla, Tomlinson, Walker, McKenzie, Hislop

Would you really have Rus on the bench on such a spacious pitch ? 

Just now, Finlay21 said:

Would you really have Rus on the bench on such a spacious pitch ? 

ideally no i would absolutley start him, just got the slight concern of he gets injured straight going straight back into the team especially given our run of luck with injuries

5 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

If Rus is fit he has to play.    Although the quotes in the VoR article seemed a bit vague about him being back or not 

1 minute ago, muZZa__44 said:

ideally no i would absolutley start him, just got the slight concern of he gets injured straight going straight back into the team especially given our run of luck with injuries

If he’s fit to play he plays , he could come on as a sub  still get injured , better starting then does need to worry about getting up to the pace of the game 

2 minutes ago, Hursty said:

If Rus is fit he has to play.    Although the quotes in the VoR article seemed a bit vague about him being back or not 

I thought Brown said in interview at weekend he would rather rest him for the 1 game to prevent him missing a few when having a slight knock 

58 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

I thought Brown said in interview at weekend he would rather rest him for the 1 game to prevent him missing a few when having a slight knock 

Ah maybe - I only read the article which said he hoped the precaution taken would make him miss limited game time - hopefully back fit this week then as with Dowds out we could really do with him 

McIntyre

Watret  McAvoy  Stanger  Reading

Henderson  Dempsey  Rus  Hastie

Oakley  Bavidge

Subs: Russell, McAllister, Musonda, Howley, Syla, Tomlinson, Hislop, Walker, McKenzie

Going with what Brown has said, would see Rus back starting and Musonda back in the squad.  Not sure on the extent of Murphys injury.  McAllister done ok, however if McAvoy or even Musonda fit enough to start, they are better quality and natural for that position so need to come straight back in.  2-0 win for us.  Oakley and Bavidge with his first for us.