St Johnstone's Next Permanent Manager - 24/25 Edition

Who will be St Johnstone's next permanent manager?  

266 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 hours ago, Pizzo said:

Can see it being an unknown american. To be fair, St Johnstone have been so well run for so long that frankly they're overdue a turn at giving us all a laugh.

2 hours ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

MLS gaffer incoming,Nick Dasovic 

Neill Collins has experience of the American game and I'm fairly certain we won't be hard to deal with regarding his contract. 

I am sure St. Johnstone won’t make an utter c**t of the their recruitment process like the team at the bottom of the Championship has just done. Two games in and their fans want the new guy out. If it is McGlynn so be it. However Outside money (which is always a big factor) I don’t see the attraction of going there with a horrible looking squad built on Levein philosophy. He has no chance to sign anyone till January which is notoriously difficult to get what you need in to change the style to the way he plays. 

2 hours ago, BPM said:

I am sure St. Johnstone won’t make an utter c**t of the their recruitment process like the team at the bottom of the Championship has just done. Two games in and their fans want the new guy out. If it is McGlynn so be it. However Outside money (which is always a big factor) I don’t see the attraction of going there with a horrible looking squad built on Levein philosophy. He has no chance to sign anyone till January which is notoriously difficult to get what you need in to change the style to the way he plays. 

As said, there's literally zero chance it'll be McGlynn.

8 minutes ago, Kyle said:

If we are interested in McGlynn, why would we walk away from an upwardly mobile club to come to  low key banter club in the top flight? Very good chance we'll be swapping leagues next May  

Because he turns 63 in a few months, has only had 1 season managing in the top flight before, no other club would consider it so if he turns it down he'd be totally reliant on Falkirk being promoted to get that chance again.

I don't think we'll go for him or want him, but it's still early enough for someone to keep us up so a manager who believes in themselves will fancy it.

FWIW I think he'd relegate us quite comfortably.