Treble Chasing Motherwell vs St Mirren - 28/09/24

50 minutes ago, dezz said:

Neither do we tbh, most of them have been injured since before the season started. With the return of Chilli D we’ll need to wrap our ‘ballers’ in cotton wool for this one. 

Absolutely zero chance cotton wool would be enough to protect your players from a full-force bodying from Charles Dunne.

13 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

You’ve got me again, man. Screenshots and everything. It’s all about the buddies. 

Sorry, I shouldn't be such a dick. St Mirren are playing a game of football again; you're keen to be involved in the exciting build-up once more. I should just have left it at that.

54 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:.

Sorry, I shouldn't be such a dick. St Mirren are playing a game of football again; you're keen to be involved in the exciting build-up once more. I should just have left it at that.

Agreed, we’ve been over this. St Mirren live rent free in my head. Regale the lads down the pub about this internet victory. 

4 hours ago, thisGRAEME said:

I always like games against St. Mirren, big fizzical football on all sides should be applauded. 

I enjoyed these matches more back around 2017-2022ish, when both sides were physical but tried to play a bit of football too. Sadly since then St Mirren seem to have abandoned that for all out hammerthrowing. 

Edited by YassinMoutaouakil

23 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I enjoyed these matches more back around 2017-2022ish, when both sides were physical but tried to play a bit of football too. Sadly since then St Mirren seem to have abandoned that for all out hammerthrowing. 

Take the credit, we've modelled our playing style on Motherwell circa 1977.

42 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I enjoyed these matches more back around 2017-2022ish, when both sides were physical but tried to play a bit of football too. Sadly since then St Mirren seem to have abandoned that for all out topsixery. 

Fixed.

No coincidence that you liked us more when we were less successful.

Lining up to be a good marker of where both teams are. Evidence so far points to an improvement for us over last season despite having six guys in or around being picked as starters and St Mirren's <checks notes> 2nd ever top six season.

Should be a good test of both teams and expecting a tight affair with both clubs got stuff in the arsenal to inflict damage. End to end 3-2 but not cursed it with a dismal 0-0 borefest.

21 hours ago, Div said:

Would probably take a point right now if offered, but the script is surely written for KVV to get the winner.

The script was written for Moult to get the winner on Friday night as well.

See if KVV does score (and I hope he doesn't), I hope he goes proper Kev and runs right along the East Stand giving it the GIRUY.  None of this Moult, 'oh look at me being all respectful' pish.  If you score, get it celebrated.

1 hour ago, Desp said:

See if KVV does score (and I hope he doesn't), I hope he goes proper Kev and runs right along the East Stand giving it the GIRUY.  None of this Moult, 'oh look at me being all respectful' pish.  If you score, get it celebrated.

Some would still applaud him while he was doing it.