🔴⚪️Hamilton Accies vs Thistle🔴🟡 - 28th September 2024

Outcome  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Match Outcome?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/09/24 at 14:00

Just now, BigMadMental said:

to give Hamilton a small amount of credit where due - the food and drink prices were reasonable.

i have probably spent more at other stadiums where the ticket was cheaper but the food was sky high. 

hehe, no idea what you're talking about... 😓

7 hours ago, Noddy said:

The Last time we played Thistle at NDP we got humped. Yesterday's result says we are a lot closer now.

Last time was 2-2 with them equalising in the last minute.

We've not been humped by them at home since the first meeting in 21/22.

11 hours ago, Moysterclass said:

Our defence is f**king stinking right now. We're not capable of 4th yet but we should be comfortably staying up with Shaw up top.  

What? Our defending was excellent yesterday. The problem in every game is that they have too much to do. The old saying, defending starts from the front. I can understand us being cagey especially after going in front. The manager would get it tight if he went gung ho and left gaps at the back.

Slightly surprised at the poor home turn out, 119 down on the Airdrie game. Six pounds cheaper for pensioners and 17-18 year olds but £2 dearer for the youngest fans. Why they couldn't have said £12 for the first and £8 for the second, I don't know. We must now be the cheapest in the league for OAPs. Accies giving them a helping hand after Labour did the dirty on them!

52 minutes ago, Owsley 2 said:

What? Our defending was excellent yesterday. The problem in every game is that they have too much to do. The old saying, defending starts from the front. I can understand us being cagey especially after going in front. The manager would get it tight if he went gung ho and left gaps at the back.

Slightly surprised at the poor home turn out, 119 down on the Airdrie game. Six pounds cheaper for pensioners and 17-18 year olds but £2 dearer for the youngest fans. Why they couldn't have said £12 for the first and £8 for the second, I don't know. We must now be the cheapest in the league for OAPs. Accies giving them a helping hand after Labour did the dirty on them!

We defended well yesterday but we've still conceded the second most goals in the league. We need to change that if we're going to finish higher in the league. 

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:

There have been highlights since the Dunfermline game

I never knew this but just looked them up. Don't remember the club publicising it. About time but well done, if they could just zoom in a bit more especially at set pieces.

2 hours ago, Owsley 2 said:

I never knew this but just looked them up. Don't remember the club publicising it. About time but well done, if they could just zoom in a bit more especially at set pieces.

If you watch the first ones and compare it to yesterday's, they seem to be improving each time.

Great to see Ben's influence having an effect so quickly.

Ended up getting invited to hospitality and watched the game from there, f**k me man I'm glad there was a lot of alcohol on the go as watching that in full sobriety would have been pish. We look utterly dreadful, feels like every game this season is the same turgid crap each time. We've got a total lack of creativity right now, badly need Robinson, Lawless or MacKay back or need to change something as it's just not working for us at all. 

I don't know what's going on, but definitely has a feeling that something is not right in the dressing room just now. 

11 hours ago, thistledo said:

Ended up getting invited to hospitality and watched the game from there, f**k me man I'm glad there was a lot of alcohol on the go as watching that in full sobriety would have been pish. We look utterly dreadful, feels like every game this season is the same turgid crap each time. We've got a total lack of creativity right now, badly need Robinson, Lawless or MacKay back or need to change something as it's just not working for us at all. 

I don't know what's going on, but definitely has a feeling that something is not right in the dressing room just now. 

What’s the Hospitality like at Accies this season as I was thinking of doing it in a few months time.

I was at Livingston Hospitality v Accies a few weeks ago and it was a  good day out apart from the result.

8 hours ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

What’s the Hospitality like at Accies this season as I was thinking of doing it in a few months time.

I was at Livingston Hospitality v Accies a few weeks ago and it was a  good day out apart from the result.

A really good day out (despite the result) there was a lady named Pauline (good lass) who basically looked after us all day with drinks and scran. There was a seating area behind the glass windows with comfy chairs, never done anything like that before so just sat inside and watched the game. I don't know what the usual price is as it was my neighbour who's one of the sponsors and knowing I was a Jags fan asked if I fancied coming along. Had a similar feel to it as the 71 club at Firhill, more informal than hospitality usually is I'd say.