Pars vs QP - Sat 28th September

That was horrific. Queens Park could have been 4-0 up after 75 mins and it wouldn’t have been unfair. Then we suddenly turned up and could/should have nicked a point in the end. Over the 90 mins, QP absolutely deserved the win though and if we’d got a scrappy equaliser, it would have been robbery.

McPake totally out his depth. 3 half time subs at 1-0 down, to add an extra CB. Then 2 mins later having to use another one, so you could have a left footed player at LCB? Absolute clown.

9 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

How f**king bad are airdrie then? Cos we are really shit.  Even if they are and do us a favour by finishing 10th all it will do is make us play a play-off and lose that instead. 

We'll find out next week!

I'm not sure what we do in training. Passing is poor and no movement off the ball other than what seems a slow effortless jog with no intent. The team seem to have no idea going forward. Too slow and too often going backwards. It's just pish.

I’m sat there bored to hell for 70 mins and not even getting angry. 
I think that says a lot? If this continues when winter sets in, I can’t see me being there every week 

we need new owners in asap so the management and board that have presided over this shit show can get the bullet 

Impressive from QP for 75 minutes and then we collapsed. Only good defending saved the three points, a ridiculous situation given how dominant we were up till then. Davidson called it right when he said we'd have lost the lead last season; we are doing so much better at defending a lead.

Loved the beautiful simplicity of that second goal.

As for the Pars - deary me. Alright, the team and the crowd perked up at the end, but they're doomed if they can't do better than this. Even the lads on the drums couldn't be arsed until their goal; not a good sign. There seems to be an air of acceptance about the place and the posts on here reflect that.

My 10 year old granddaughter pointed out the lack of width from Dunfermline for most of the game and how much they improved when they began to use more width. By the way she wants to be a football manager.  Will Dunfermline have a vacany soon?

5 minutes ago, spiders4ever said:

My 10 year old granddaughter pointed out the lack of width from Dunfermline for most of the game and how much they improved when they began to use more width. By the way she wants to be a football manager.  Will Dunfermline have a vacany soon?

Sounds like she has ideas, she should aim higher than us

1 hour ago, Hampden Diehard said:

There seems to be an air of acceptance about the place and the posts on here reflect that.

Most folk know the manager stays until new owners are found at the earliest.

1 hour ago, spiders4ever said:

Ridiculous tactics she has no place in Scottish football. How dare she try to have an entertaining and attacking style