Ayr v Morton 28/09

23 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

Away fans having to go back outside the ground to buy food (at a burger van) is tinpot stuff.

All that money on a new stand and they can't even sell pies in the away end of the ground.

Not ideal,  I agree, but the club are working on something. The away end at cappielow isn't  much different, you have to walk all the way round the back of the WDE to the exit gate to buy a burger that comes out a tin covered in gravy.

1 hour ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Where? WHERE? Ive had a pretty good Saturday but I’m in need of a cherry on top. Please tell me he’s wearing his cream chinos. I do love a ned pretending not to be a ned in absolute meltdown.

30 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

It’s amazing that Imrie manages to form somewhat coherent sentences whilst chewing on his crayons. 

Pure comedy 🤣. This and the fat Morton fan coming down to shout at (cameraman/ ball boy/ steward 🤷🏻) after the PK has made my weekend 🤣

3 hours ago, AyrshireTon said:

Away fans having to go back outside the ground to buy food (at a burger van) is tinpot stuff.

All that money on a new stand and they can't even sell pies in the away end of the ground.

It wouldn't be a problem most likely if we hadn't played Celtic pre-season. Their fans wouldn't move round the terrace and caused a bottleneck at the toilet/turnstile area where the catering was. 

It was one of the first home games and has been recorded as a H&S issue, regardless of the fact there was 25% of the crowd there today compared to the Celtic game.