🔵⚪️St Johnstone v The Biggest Capitalist Institution in Scottish Sport⚪️🤢

This Saturday 5:45pm kick off.  £33.

If we can keep it at 0-0 for the first 90 minutes then we might manage a 2-0 defeat.

Same team as last week. 

Hopefully Rogers is too proud to play long throw ins and crosses into our box and they try to walk the ball in.

I don’t like to be negative, but with our current injuries and suspensions I’d probably take a draw in this one.

3 hours ago, Costanza said:

Can we just forfeit the game? Be a lot easier. 

We're just burning through suspension games. Keep the goal difference to less than 4, don't pick up any injuries or cards.

3 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

Same team as last week.

Do we have any choice?

ETA: the £33 will be more than worth it so that, in years to come when tales are told of the legendary McDairmid videotron scoreboard unveiling, you can say to your grandchildren 'I was there'.

Edited by Valentino Bolognese

My concern is what team will he start with. Against Falkirk last week I wanted him to start strong and when the game was safe play the reserve players. (I got a lot of grief for dare suggesting we would go 3 up starting a full strength team) Again I want Rodgers to start strong (this time) if we are 2 up with 20mins to go drip feed the reserves on and rest players for the Dortmund game. If he again starts with the 2 XI it is in the lap of the gods.

Enjoyed visiting and having a pint in the bar below the stand, It's been 10 years do they still sell stovies?

10 minutes ago, Bacchus said:

Enjoyed visiting and having a pint in the bar below the stand, It's been 10 years do they still sell stovies?

They do, but not to you or any other away fans they don’t. 

37 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

the £33 will be more than worth it so that, in years to come when tales are told of the legendary McDairmid videotron scoreboard unveiling, you can say to your grandchildren 'I was there'.

It's not up yet is it?

Old one was stripped down the frame when I last saw it yesterday.

5 minutes ago, Bacchus said:

Yes they would. Have they stopped non season ticket holders entering the bar?

No, but they have stopped away fans from and especially Rangers and Celtic ones. Club is being very clear that there will be zero tolerance of away fans in areas designated for home fans. That goes for in the stands and things like the muirton suite.

14 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

No, but they have stopped away fans from and especially Rangers and Celtic ones. Club is being very clear that there will be zero tolerance of away fans in areas designated for home fans. That goes for in the stands and things like the muirton suite.

Thank you for the information.

51 minutes ago, Bacchus said:

Thank you for the information.

Tories gonna Tory and break the rules eh!

Anyhow, on the game, Saints kind of are left with little choice but to be quite attacking for me. Defence is so poor that we will concede and probably a few, so offence is the best form of defence.

James Forrest always scores v us, so lump the money on him getting at least one!