Hibs Vs Sexy, Swashbuckling Steelmen - 05/10/24

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Looking forward to this...............not something I might have said a few weeks ago.

Motherwell are in excellent form, and Hibs are starting to show how Gray wants us to play.

I think this could be an end to end thrilla.

15 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Looking forward to this...............not something I might have said a few weeks ago.

Motherwell are in excellent form, and Hibs are starting to show how Gray wants us to play.

I think this could be an end to end thrilla.

6-6?

We are in decent form and have been fairly solid and competitive in all of our games so far, but......

Sexy & Swashbuckling? 😆😆😆

I am quite excited by the potential of this team, but we need some of our injured midfielders back before we can dream of being anywhere near the finished article.

First game I'll get to this year, looking forward to it. We're looking better and, hate to say it, a low expectation kind of season can be more fun. Motherwell look really decent, score draw or Hibs by one.