Morton vs Raith Rovers 5th October

Absolutly regressed to type here. 2 shit goals to lose within 10 minutes. Looking lost again need a goal in the next 5 mins or this will just drift away again. 

2 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

What wholesale changes would you make? List the players you'd let go.

At least you’re happy that’s all that matters ….right. There’s a few players I’d like to see go. But the floods of tears might trigger the majority of our support. 

3 minutes ago, Stardog_champion said:

At least you’re happy that’s all that matters ….right. There’s a few players I’d like to see go. But the floods of tears might trigger the majority of our support. 

Me? Happy? You mistake me for someone else.

Hanlon takes a bad position for 1st goal.

Freeman miles up park for 2nd and Matthews deflects it into path.

We look weak and no better than we did under previous regime defensively.

RaithTV just lost pictures wish they’d lost it at half time. Absolute pish

Edited by Irosshed and I was wrong

1 minute ago, CALDERON said:

You'd let go our only striker?

He doesn't score goals. I'm am willing to give him a chance but if he doesn't deliver then he can get tae. 

Connolly can go along with Mullin who offers nothing. Stick Pollock on the right and give Gibson a chance on the left. Whilst we are at it Jamieson can go back to St Mirren

Feel sorry for Jack Hamilton today has more or less played up front on his own and won nearly every header with no one reading it and not on the end of any , Dapo looks really decent would start him in a fortnight but too many of our players pick and choose when to turn up , Very frustrating game because we are getting punished from every mistake